Sign in to follow this  
Gone420

Remove Cooldown From Aosp/wa

9 pieces of armour in a set, 5 min cooldown, 45 mins to cast on a whole set, if you dont have to recast on anything

Also removing Cooldowns from CoC, Rotting touch, Flaming Aura(does it have one? i cant remember), BotD(again cant remember) and really every spell that isnt combat releated

COMBAT SPELLS SHOULD KEEP THEIR COOLDOWNS THOUGH, ONLY NON-COMBAT, ENCHANTING SPELLS SHOULD HAVE THEM REMOVED

Edited by Gone420
  • Like 17

Changing this would make channeling a lot easier to grind. Kind of a shame for those accounts that have already spent the time to get 90+.

• Like 1

Changing this would make channeling a lot easier to grind. Kind of a shame for those accounts that have already spent the time to get 90+.

then make it to where you only get channel gains ever 5mins from it

Remove the cooldown on all the enchantment spells. They're silly. Someone casting CoC on a rake twice instead of once in 5 minutes really isn't going to break PvP or anything.

• Like 24

Yeah the cooldowns are awful

Edited by Tryfaen

+1 to removing all cooldowns on enchantment spells

• Like 11

AOSP and COC are the worst spells to cast.  At least favor hogs like mind stealer keep you occupied, with having to crank out more doodads to sacrifice.  All too often I find myself with a pile of freshly-enchanted weapons and tools with otherwise great enchants, but their COC is still in the gutter due to poor luck and a long cooldown, and now I have nothing else to do but spin up some rope and sacrifice and cast and wait.  That's most every enchanting session, actually.  It's terrible.  If I regularly enchanted armor, I'm sure I'd be gnashing teeth over AOSP's cooldown as well.

If people use those spells for grinding channeling, then taking off the cooldown but only allowing skill from the spells every 5 minutes sounds at least reasonable.  I'd even be okay with a little higher difficulty to offset a removed cooldown.  Time spent twiddling your thumbs is just torturous

Remove these cooldowns. Personally, I see no need for a skillgain cooldown to be added either. There are other methods of grinding channeling that use a lot less favor, all of which are only available to certain  people; Freedom players can vessel gems, priests of Magranon can dominate lava fiends or hell scorpiouses. I'm not sure about Fo or Libila, but I know Vynora definitely doesn't let her Epic followers have a favor-efficient channeling grind method.

TLDR: +1

• Like 1

+1

Remove the cooldown on all the enchantment spells. They're silly. Someone casting CoC on a rake twice instead of once in 5 minutes really isn't going to break PvP or anything.

Exactly this, point made.

This.

-1 if anything make more cooldowns.

The time you spend making locks to sac to gain favor, or waiting for favor to regen is a cooldown.

• Like 1

With these cool downs it took me 18+ hours with unlimited favor items to enchant my drake set. Cool down really needs removed IMO, lol. 70 was the goal or better with over 70 chan.pretty ridiculous time for that.