Sign in to follow this  
Tpikol

Celebration Map (Discontinued)

I would like to add Elysium and Murfatlar,Thank you

46pa.png

not sure if its murfatlar of mulfatlar,because your msg says one and the image the other,so i added it with the name on the image

I'm moving in from deli.  bought and keeing up Slime aear, aurivoral, and blackoak

Deeded  blackoak harbor, darkport and a very large Darkforest

(either my computer or the forums acting up.  might get double postings. sorry if we do) 

10279177103_7c15f6ffc4_b.jpg

if i understand correctly u wanted the map to show raised land on blackoak port so i added that and the rest.

updated

hi no i didn't raise land for blackoak port.  but  i'm at the corner of that coast. sparta was placed in th corner it's over a bit. but thought easier to add a bit of land   it's 25x25 no water tiles

Hi!

Im founded a settlement here:

celebmap.png

Plz add. Thank you! Oh, the name is: "North Wind"

regards:

Diopapa

Edited by Diopapa

igiZUJo.jpg

Think Rockcliff harbour more likely at the yellow circle.

updated,you may notice that i started making some terrain modifications,trying to at least remove things like sand or moss that isnt there anymore to make the map a little more acurate.

also trying to remove old deed sites,that look terraformed on the map

Edited by Tpikol

Please update the map to add Deutron, at X44, Y35, and remove the 2 nearby deeds.

i5ld.jpg

Edited by Claies

Things are more permanent now, welcome to add my deeds.

x36,y10: Port Benden

x36,y11: Port Benden Vineyards

mapcoords.png

Also, at x11,y7, Promiseland Hideout is no longer, we own the deed there now on the same exact location.  Name is Nomads Watch.  Just a simple rename!

Edited by Nomadikhan

I've taken over Narwhals Landing (think it used to be Korner Hills). Wish I could be more accurate but I'm pretty new to cele and don't know the area well. Think its at x17, y20. The deed marker is quite near the coast, maybe 10 tiles inland. There is a large harbour nearby, so maybe its even the little detailing I'm seeing on the current map at x17, y21 (you guys draw stuff on your map?? EDIT: I see those details are on the original map dump. How interesting.. what is that about?). Lovely sail down here from Exodus, it looks like a nice server coming in through the salsa straights (yeah I don't really leave Exodus usually).

Thanks,

Andobi

Edited by Andobi

im uploading the updated map right now.

the map dump on celebration was created about a month after the serve opened,that left what are now mostly ruins,marked on the dump forever,or at least until now,im trying to remove those marks

Thanks for the update. I'm looking more at the lay of the land, mainly the mountains opposite across the water, and if I look directly north I am at a low point between two peaks. I think a more accurate position for the deed marker would be x18, y21 in the top right corner of that map square. Wish there was an easier way to work this out!

I mapped out the large roads in the area around where I live.

There was a pretty big effort by a nearby settlement to expand the coastal highway a bit and link up the coast of the Deadnoob Sea by land quite extensively, which was nice.

ZYsV3Bq.png

We have a decently sized town now on the corner of the highway there about 3/4 of the way up the right side of X26/Y37 called "Last Steppe"

Edited by Cerebulon

Bit of an update to the above (deed's in the same place though)

7rQvSud.pngThere

There was a bit of a concentrated effort to build nice highways since I'd mapped most of it, including a link to the north which is nice.

Thanks for adding us.

But you've put Last Steppe at X27/Y37, it's supposed to be one to the left at X26/Y37.

i updated,mostly moved some deeds to more correct positions.

Please add Silvershield at x9 y20. Also there is a clay spot at x9 y 21. roughly in the middle of y21, Thank you

Please add Silvershield at x9 y20. Also there is a clay spot at x9 y 21. roughly in the middle of y21, Thank you

thats a wierd place for a deed but i added it,updated.

looking for someone to replace me as map updater,check this out if u are interested:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/91529-celebration-needs-a-new-map-updater/

Edited by Tpikol

thats a wierd place for a deed but i added it,updated.

looking for someone to replace me as map updater,check this out if u are interested:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/91529-celebration-needs-a-new-map-updater/

Yeah that's because I am a dork who wasn't paying attention.  The deed and the clay should actually be on x 10 not 9 with the y coordinates staying the same.  

validate its taking over,il ask for this topic to be closed