Sign in to follow this  
watkins141

Key Bind Creation

It would be very nice if you could key bind the creation of items, for example when you have to make 400 large nails, it would be a lot easier to press a key then open up creation menu and look for large nails. Just an idea but I hope this is taken into consideration.

having a keybind for "last action" would solve a lot of key bind wants and would be easy to implement.

having a keybind for "last action" would solve a lot of key bind wants and would be easy to implement.

I agree with that, less work for developers but still same use if you are mass building.

And aside from the macroability, it'd also devalue the bulk goods market even further and savage the wurmconomy.

• Like 1

Who cares about economy, I'd like to not have my wrist on fire because I'm trying to play a game.

• Like 1

As if you can't macro to mine, dig, pray, or do anything else that you can keybind. Creation is one of the only things we can't keybind, and I would say either add this, or organize the crafting UI in some way (alphabetically or otherwise, not different items in random places which change every server restart).

I don't care about the macroing, I care about the non-attentive gameplay where some people now can just push a button every 5 second without even looking at the screen and get 100 mining, I don't want that to be possible at all with bulk items.

Nah thanks.

I'd prefer if we could have a redesigned UI that is more interaction-friendly, reducing the need for keybinds, rather than adding more keybinds and rewarding the "non-attentive gameplay" which the above poster described so nicely.