Sign in to follow this  
Radni

Do You Live On The Forum Too?!

I.. I spend way too much time on the forums. Every free second I get I'm here looking for new topics to read or reply to..I need an intervention!

Hello... *tears up* My name is Radni, and I'm a forum-nerd. *big breath* There, I said it. 

I too get frustrated when I'm procrastinating and no one has posted anything new in a topic I want to be involved in :P

• Like 5

I don't read all new topics but I kinda OCD on refreshing 'my content'.

*sneaks in and raises hand* yeah i admit I look every hour if there is a new interesting topic on the forums to write on:O *sneaks away*

Im here all morning every morning, I have a lot of spare time at work.  But when I am home I play wurm, instead of watching its forum. 

Im here all morning every morning, I have a lot of spare time at work.  But when I am home I play wurm, instead of watching its forum. 

Same. Too bad I'm not home so often anymore.

Same.

I very much live here also. Whenever I'm at m computer, playing Wurm or not, and even sometimes playing other games, I have the Forums open in the background. I find something to post on so many threads. In case anyone wondered why I have so many posts in such a short amount of time being on the Forums, and why I'm in so many threads, is because I always find something to write in threads ;)

Always reading, and it is terrific when a new thread pops up, but saddening to find out it is only a simple WTS thread or something...

(cruel btard at group therapy sessions) ..

You know .. they only write it because they know what you are thinking? ;)

to slow indeed, I have ben sifting through old posts to keep me busy while I wait :P being in the US dose not help my situation

Strange, I live on the West Coast US and forums run pretty fast for me.

not performance wise lol, just it seams being a more European game that during this time of day the activity is rather slow compared to latter in the evening or when im trying to fall asleep I get emails stating there have ben replies that I feel I must read right away  

Ah I see what you mean. I can agree to that at least, because later at night, let's see, there is nothing new being posted on, and anything worth posting on I already have posted on, and am awaiting someone else to reply to. So I usually have the last post in like 20 threads before I log for the night...

Some threads though will get like forty responses within 10-15 minutes... usually related to patches or some other complaint  :ph34r:

The PvP guys are keeping todays patch notes going strong for sure, lol

haha for sure, would just like to see more activity during the US times :P I need something to do while I wait for cars to show up

Same here... well, not so much spare time at work as just plain procrastination.

• Like 1