Sign in to follow this  
Onyxia

New Players Wanting To Start Together

Are there any new or old players not part of a village/settlement who would like to start up a village/settlement together? I think it's great there are villages recruiting to help out new players, but I think it would be fun to venture out and explore and start from scratch. I'm on Pristine by the way.

Edited by Onyxia
  • Like 1

Would help if you added what server/cluster you're on. ( Freedom(PVE) or Epic(PVP) )

• Like 1

I'm on Pristine and my post is tagged as Pristine. I guess that wouldn't hurt. Thanks.

Are there any new or old players not part of a village/settlement who would like to start up a village/settlement together? I think it's great there are villages recruiting to help out new players, but I think it would be fun to venture out and explore and start from scratch. I'm on Pristine by the way.

my group has recently started something similar but on chaos server.

I sent you a PM, Onyxia, but I'm essentially in the same boat. I'll keep an eye out for you in game!

Hey Fortiden. Got your message and sent you one. I'll look for you in game. Look for me or Wildstone.

Hello, I just started playing Wurm a week ago and am interested in joining a settlement. Are you still accepting members? I am in the EST time zone in the U.S. and usually online for an hour weekday afternoons (before the wife gets home from work ;) ) and for a few hours weekend mornings. Thanks for your consideration - Cormall