Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Backpack/quiver Slots On The Quickbar

There is a test going on with adding the backpack and quiver to the quickbar but you can not make suggestions in that thread so made this.

I would like to see this also added to the event window at the bottom for those of us that use that instead of the new quickbar. It does not have to have all the visuals just a simple toggle open option from there would be fine. 

Edit: Well maybe this should have gone in the suggestions sections but i find it silly that you can not make suggestions in that other thread anyway so...move it if you like. I guess if anyone else has any suggestions or opinions that can not be posted in the other thread feel free to add them here.

Original test thread..

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/86034-backpackquiver-slots-on-the-quickbar/#entry858440

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

There is a setting/option to use the old one that was below event and a option not to use paperdoll too.

There is a setting/option to use the old one that was below event and a option not to use paperdoll too.

Yes but the old quickbar does not have the added backpack or quiver spots added to it like the new one does...well not with the classic light gui anyway. 

The quiver should show the remaining arrows in it, thats why I drag my quiver into my toolbelt atm. It gives me fast acess and shows remaining arrows.