Sign in to follow this  
BrQQQ

Becoming The King

Suggestion  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What skills should affect your chance of succeeding the test?

• Only combat related skills should affect your chance.
    • All of your skills should affect your chance.
    • Your skills shouldn't affect the chance at all.
    • Your skills shouldn't affect the chance, but the chance of succeeding should just be higher for everyone
    • Something else
  2. 2. What other things should affect your chance?

• Your /time.
    • How long you've been in the kingdom.
    • Your body/mind/soul stats.
    • Nothing

I feel like the system should be changed for each individual kingdom... and reasons why.

The pmks should be excluded as the one that sets up the pmk should have full control and he/she be the only one to decide to keep it or pass it forward. The original pmk creator should also have full power to take back power if he so chooses. This be to cover the case of a king going away for a while like vacation he /she could pass the title and take it back as needed. Those who do not like something in the pmk have the options to start their own or join another.

2nd is BL since BL is mainly controlled by its goddess Libilia she would have control of choosing, so this would need a system like currently in place but perhaps some things can be changed which the polls goes over.

And lastly Freedom.. should have 2 options which would make freedom pretty interesting and also keep it from. Being exploited...

1st option is to have the collection of votes by village mayors. Yes this way can be taken advantage of so that's where option 2 which is through raiding force... some kind of point system added to the village which is the strongest. This would only work if force is needed and villages conflict each other. This way there would be no real abuse of just having many mayors for voting without being about to really have control.

Just a few ideas.. maybe some won't lime it but like I said for me these options for all kingdoms sounds pretty decent.

I also have to add one thing... I do not think freedom should have the exact benefits like a real PMK... nor should BL in my opinion. Due to these kingdoms being free and not real pmks.

Edited by MaurizioAM

BL and freedom already have disbenefit of you can't control who get in :) .

BL and freedom already have disbenefit of you can't control who get in :) .

Very true thank you for pointing that out... I knew about that but didn't think about it.

When you try to become king an easy Sudoku puzzle should pop up.

• Like 1

Meh easy Sudoku... do an 8x8 or larger.

Kidding aside, such a puzzle could work ingame for kingdoms with scholarly or academic focus. Vynora really needs a kingdom to kiss up to her. :P

Glowing, moving runes and glyphs inscribed in stone. Could even have it setup to draw randomly from a nice database of puzzles.

Lore-based test? So like to be emperor of HotS you need to form a group of people and massacre X players of White Light in limited time (like a week)? :P

The lore in this game is convoluted enough... Should be player made not something some dude wrote up...

The lore in this game is convoluted enough... Should be player made not something some dude wrote up...

We would have that if someone decides to compile all the dramas and make a story out of it ;D .

Used to be kingdom stories on the front page about stuff like that :D

Hmm who was handling that stuff? Assuming that person is still on staff anyways.

As far as I can recall, it stopped shortly before the blackout and the site was redesigned.

Our PvP server was a few weeks old, a player that had joined 3 days ago became king.  lol  Terrible.  Might as well make a dozen alts and take turns taking the test.