Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

Cannot Convert To White Light Religion On Exodus

I play as Horde of the Summoned on Chaos and came to visit Exodus. While here, I tried converting to be a Vynora follower but get an error message saying I cannot convert because I am Horde of the Summoned.

Not sure if this is an intended feature or a bug, but it seems broken that to play fully on a PvE server, I have to convert to White Light while on chaos every time before coming to the PvE servers to play then vice versa on the way back.

Not a bug.

Chaos and Exodus are same cluster. The White Lighters on Chaos can't convert either to a different religion when they visit the other Freedom servers.

Just makes it seem really awkward for anyone playing hots, as libila isn't available on the PvE servers.

Edited by Outlaw

Sorry if I'm being invective but saying it is awkward for HotS players to step into PvE servers for sleep bonus from the upcoming RoS is a bit awkward in itself. 

Shouldn't really be able to just switch, otherwise you can become a vyn priest on another server for example, then be like "Hey, i'll cast some RT, then hop over the border, cast some Nimbleness and CoC, Sweet, i got myself a weapon"

• Like 2

This actually leads me to question and i wonder if anyone could confirm, if a BL priest crosses to a freedom server, are they able to craft and essentially "workaround" the limitations of priesting? and if so is that intended or something that was overlooked?

^ I never though of the above, I guess that's a reason why.

@ Banzai, I'm not doing that, just fancied a little stay on Exo/Cele to meet some old friends.

That's a good question Bart, I'll ask around to see how that works.

Edited by Outlaw

No matter how you look at it though,  it's pretty silly/unfair opening travel between 2 servers, yet limiting that travel to only certain players.

Silly, but oh so typical.

Edited by Dextrome

Bump any news on whether BL priests can circumvent crafting restrictions by going to freedom?

They apparently lose all their faith when they cross, and dont get it back when they go to chaos.

So i guess they can, but then they arnt priests anymore.

I would assume its the same as when a Freedomer priest goes non premium.  They lose priesthood until they get premium again, AS LONG AS while not premium they didn't do anything that would affect their faith, in which case they will not regain priesthood.

I am betting if you travel to Freedom as a BL priest and do a bunch of digging or crafting, you will not repriest when you return.