Sign in to follow this  
watkins141

Elevation Prem

Hi guys, its Watkins here, I was wondering if there would be a way for Wurm to make it so if you run out of premium time while on Elevation and you don't want to buy more, you should have option to spawn back at home server. I believe that would benefit people who were only going to Elevation for a short time and did not know they would run out of time. 

sorry elevation  is a pay to play server  you know when your gonna run out of prem it gives you plenty of warning to go to a home server if your about to  run out of prem and don't want to reprem  at that time  -1 to this idea

sorry elevation  is a pay to play server  you know when your gonna run out of prem it gives you plenty of warning to go to a home server if your about to  run out of prem and don't want to reprem  at that time  -1 to this idea

this is just a wonderment but what of those players who are away for say 2 weeks and they dont know there prem runs out and come back to them not being able to log in nor have the money to reprem the char but they have the silver to pay for the prem in there bank they cant get to.

Edited by Giget

+1 one of the big reasons I was leery of going to Elevation was fear of getting stuck there and *having* to prem before I could so much as check and see if anyone I knew was around or if I'd logged back into ruins. 

I know what you mean, but in some circumstances such as not being able to get on Wurm for a long period of time might have it so you get stuck. I personally have had this happen and had to spend money to get my character unstuck.

Long as its the home server for your kingdom (or the template's home server).

Edited by Klaa

Long as its the home server for your kingdom (or the template's home server).

Yes, i mean the kingdoms home server :P

I paid 44usd to re-prem 2 chars for 2 mo's ea. Although I wish I would of just logged off on freedom or a home server so I could of just used my coins.

I paid 44usd to re-prem 2 chars for 2 mo's ea. Although I wish I would of just logged off on freedom or a home server so I could of just used my coins.

why are you putting -1 if it happened to you and u wish u were on freedom or home...

Rather than spawning you back on your home server, it should spawn you on a freedom server because some people might start abusing this as a free ticket back to home servers.

-1 I really don't think the game should have any sort of auto teleport just because a player runs out of premium.

I would rather see the ability to re-prem using ingame coins from your bank via the Web Shop  personally.

• Like 2

-1 I really don't think the game should have any sort of auto teleport just because a player runs out of premium.

I would rather see the ability to re-prem using ingame coins from your bank via the Web Shop  personally.

This seems like a better solution they already have the totals there seems like they could add a payment there fairly easy too. 

Dont see why non-prem account when logged into on a prem only server get teleported to their respective kingdoms home servers. PMK and BL members obviously would have to remain prem only though.

Dont see why non-prem account when logged into on a prem only server get teleported to their respective kingdoms home servers. PMK and BL members obviously would have to remain prem only though.

You are aware BL has a F2P home server aren't you? :P

I would say be transported to freedom, so you can just hop through an epic portal to get back when needed

• Like 1