Sign in to follow this  
Griffith

Obelisks Mission Bugged In Exodus?

for 2 days i spent many hours trying to start an obelisk in the NW of exodus. i got it to 17% chance to create.

But time and again it would not create (the creation timer wouldnt start)

Now the obvious would be that im not meeting all the requirements, but on several occasions i did

meet all the know requirements and in different locations.

Besides what makes me think its bugged is, I talked to some locals and they told me that since they built an obelisk in the area and finished it for a previous mission, they havent been able to start another in the area for other missions.

now theres is two different missions to build an obelisk in the area, but neither them or I can create them,

and they already built one some time ago, so at least they should know what theyre doing, i guess.

Another thing. if the Obelisk was already built in that area, isnt it supposed to rotate to another area of the map?

Can someone please look into it and confirm its working as intended, or if its bugged? Thank you.

Exodus? You are getting Epic missions on nonPvP servers?

Thought that was only Epic and maybe Chaos.

No, "epic" missions are on all servers of the Freedom Cluster.

Well maybe I am wrong but I think it is definitely a bug if a creation timer doesn't want to start.

Edited by Sklo:D

Well, not really.

The timer not starting is an indicator that the conditions to create the obelisk are not complete.

The bug would be either the requirements not matching what is stated, or not checking the requirements correctly.

If there is already an obelisk built by your neighbors, they should have been able to start another in essentially the same place, since the requirements are the same.