Sign in to follow this  
Ondar

[Ended, Please Close] Rare Fine Fishing Rod 90Ql 102 Coc

Get your ultimate weapon for fishing! Enhance your skill with one of the highest COC possible, feed you and entire neighborhood with fish u got with this high quality fine rod!  :)

[22:36:56] A long pole with a string and a hook made of iron. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is made from willow. It could be improved with a log.

[22:36:56] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Elestra'.

[22:36:56] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [102]

Start: 5s

Inc: 1s

No hiden reserve, no buyout

Sniper protection: 1h

Bought long time ago with 103 COC, imped and rared in the process.

Cannot be COD, free delivery in freedom cluster probably at Sunday (GMT +2 here).

auction_timer_1376200800.gif

Edited by Ondar

I wouldn't mind this but I don't want to bid then get stuck into some malarkey about delivery costs.  Is there a price at which you will deliver for free, or a can you set a fee for delivery to Indy?

I wouldn't mind this but I don't want to bid then get stuck into some malarkey about delivery costs.  Is there a price at which you will deliver for free, or a can you set a fee for delivery to Indy?

Indy is a bit far, so depends how high this beauty gets - if high enough I can deliver even to Indy for free :) If not I'm sure we can come to an agreement about fair delivery price.

Going to sleep now, so don't be shy and bid even during my sleep time :D

So that's a  no then ... ok ... shame.

Edited by Berris

So that's a  no then ... ok ...

I was meant to be yes ;) so, let me think, free delivery anywhere in freedom if it gets to 15s? 1s to indy if it gets over 10 :) fair enough?

this can be wrapped and placed into a backpack and mailed, though thats 20c for same server 40c for other server

Edited by Onemernoob

this can be wrapped and placed into a backpack and mailed, though thats 20c for same server 40c for other server

I thought it can be sent wrapped only inside same server, not to other servers.

Wow, nice going!  

I guess I underestimated how popular this would be.  Seems a shame to burn the ql down but I guess it can be reimped once people have finished skilling with it.

Wow, nice going!  

I guess I underestimated how popular this would be.  Seems a shame to burn the ql down but I guess it can be reimped once people have finished skilling with it.

And it took me 3 days (after work) to imp it from 70 to 90 ;) But I thought that 90 looks much better than 70. And 90ql means u get nice fish and good skill with this high coc :)

Btw it seems that this auction will pay for imping and aosping to 90+ my black drake set I bought from you some time ago :)

I must add to this, I just recently did a fishing grind from 50's to 90+ and was using ~80 power coc as high QL rod as I could get. At first I was using low QL (and had to restring often) but then our loved carpenter came around and imped my rod to 90+. The rate of which I was gaining skill was not impacted at all with the change of the rod QL. Big impact with high QL was that the strings ceased to break, I went from 90 to 93+ skill without restringing. Would I not have high power rare rod now, I would be bidding with intent to have it even imped higher than that for skilling purposes. (rod QL impact for "nice fish" along with higher skill has not changed much, I still need to fish approx 100 fish to get 5-10x 90+ql).

Sorry to add my comment without participating in auction, just wanted to clear that out, that this rod is a skiller regardless its quality.

• Like 2

Interesting finding Raybarg; I found less skill with higher ql so I'll stick with my low ql one since I only have three points of skill left to get.  Wurm is a strange game!

wow, I have 2 of them had no idea of the value,, hiding mine away. Goodluck with the auction.

Just shortened the auction by 12 hours so I have time to deliver this beauty tomorrow.