Sign in to follow this  
Babinka

Babinkas Issues On A Mac

I am unable to use the wurm shortcut, or the launch from the Wurm website. I am using Java 64, and have been playing no problem until today. It froze my whole computer. Please help me get back in the game :(

I am unable to use the wurm shortcut, or the launch from the Wurm website. I am using Java 64, and have been playing no problem until today. It froze my whole computer. Please help me get back in the game :(

Try this it is for another issue but it should fix your problem too i think...  

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/63172-java-7-update-5-unsigned-certificate-solution/

Edited by Kegan

This is what it shows when I try to play from the website:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<jnlp href="wurmclient.jnlp" codebase="http://www.wurmonline.com/client/" spec="1.0"> -<information> <title>Wurm Online</title> <vendor>Code Club AB</vendor> <homepage href="http://www.wurmonline.com/"/> <description>Wurm Online client</description> <icon href="wurm-icon-128-w.jpg" height="128" width="128"/> <icon href="wurm-icon-64-w.jpg" height="64" width="64"/> <icon href="wurm-icon-32-w.jpg" height="32" width="32"/> <icon href="wurm-icon-16-w.jpg" height="16" width="16"/> <icon href="splash.gif" kind="splash"/> -<shortcut online="true"> <desktop/> <menu submenu="Wurm Online"/> </shortcut> </information>
<!-- These are default values, but just to be clear -->
 <update policy="always" check="timeout"/> -<security> <all-permissions/> </security> -<resources>
<!-- Java 1.5 is not supported starting from WurmClient 3.1 -->
 <j2se href="http://java.sun.com/products/autodl/j2se" max-heap-size="800M" initial-heap-size="128M" version="1.6+"/> <property value="true" name="sun.java2d.noddraw"/> <property value="true" name="org.lwjgl.input.Mouse.allowNegativeMouseCoords"/> <jar href="wurmclient.jar" main="true"/> <jar href="wurmres.jar"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/colladabind.jar" version="1.0.0"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/irclib.jar" version="1.10"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/jogg.jar" version="0.0.7"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/jorbis.jar" version="0.0.15"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/joXSI.jar" version="1.0.0"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/jzipupdate.jar" version="0.9.1"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl.jar" version="2.9.0"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl_util.jar" version="2.9.0"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/PNGDecoder.jar" version="0.0.1"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/slick-util.jar" version="b208"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/vecmath.jar" version="1.5.2"/> <jar href="libraries-stable-2013/jbullet.jar" version="1.0.0"/> </resources> -<resources arch="x86" os="Win">
<!-- Windows 32-bit java -->
 <nativelib href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl-natives-windows.jar" version="2.9.0"/> </resources> -<resources arch="amd64" os="Win">
<!-- Windows 64-bit java -->
 <nativelib href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl-natives-windows.jar" version="2.9.0"/> </resources> -<resources arch="ppc" os="Mac">
<!-- PowerPC Mac -->
 <nativelib href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl-natives-macosx.jar" version="2.9.0"/> </resources> -<resources arch="i386" os="Mac">
<!-- Intel Mac 32-bit java -->
 <nativelib href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl-natives-macosx.jar" version="2.9.0"/> </resources> -<resources arch="x86_64" os="Mac">
<!-- Intel Mac 64-bit java -->
 <nativelib href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl-natives-macosx.jar" version="2.9.0"/> </resources> -<resources arch="i386" os="Linux">
<!-- Linux 32-bit Sun java -->
 <nativelib href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl-natives-linux.jar" version="2.9.0"/> </resources> -<resources arch="x86" os="Linux">
<!-- UNKNOWN -->
 <nativelib href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl-natives-linux.jar" version="2.9.0"/> </resources> -<resources arch="amd64" os="Linux">
<!-- Linux 64-bit Sun java -->
 <nativelib href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl-natives-linux.jar" version="2.9.0"/> </resources> -<resources arch="x86_64" os="Linux">
<!-- UNKNOWN -->
 <nativelib href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl-natives-linux.jar" version="2.9.0"/> </resources> -<resources arch="sparc" os="SunOS">
<!-- UNKNOWN -->
 <nativelib href="libraries-stable-2013/lwjgl-natives-solaris.jar" version="2.9.0"/> </resources> -<application-desc main-class="com.wurmonline.client.WurmLauncher"> <argument>jenn001.game.wurmonline.com</argument> </application-desc>

I am having the same problem. I cleared the cache and did the trick wiuth the certificates. When I click "play" from the website, it tries to launch, then just disappears. Please help :(

I am not sure about mac but in the error thing you posted it lists both 32bit and 64bit java that might be the trouble try to uninstall the 32 bit one unless you are using it for something else. There is a thread for mac issues it might be of some help to you..idk

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/74971-common-mac-issues-fixes-and-advice/

I am not sure how mac works with wurm but that is the only logical thing i can see that might be wrong. i know you can use a command to call the 64 bit one to launch wurm if you use them both but i am not sure where that was posted at or how that even works on mac. 

Edited by Kegan