Sign in to follow this  
Mallister

Hi Scores?

What do people think about adding a Hi Scores listing to the website? or maybe a Hall of Fame or something?

I think it would be cool to see how good some of the veterans are, skills, achievements, etc.

PvE servers - Sure

PvP servers - Nope, people tend not to want to share how strong they are with the enemy where possible :P

we need this for the PvE

it's an Great motivator to push further... even some competition is welcome to the boring daily life of pve :)

we need this for the PvE

it's an Great motivator to push further... even some competition is welcome to the boring daily life of pve :)

If you need a table to compare your E-peen vs others to motivate yourself in Wurm, I doubt a sandbox game is for you.

• Like 1

If you need a table to compare your E-peen vs others to motivate yourself in Wurm, I doubt a sandbox game is for you.

I doubt there is no need for you to use such a tool

The e-peen is with you.

On a serious note I wouldn't mind seeing some statistics, even if it's only the top 10 people in each skill.

Highest Skill

Killed Animals

Biggest Deed

I wouldn't call that last one an achievement, it just means you had a lot of money to spend.  And as Yaga pointed out, there already is the Wurm Online Skillcompare.  It shows the top 20 listings, and gives folks the option to let their skills show or not, so pvpers are not affected badly.

Edited by Vroomfondel

Im fine if Wurm has its own official version of WOS, but make it voluntary only.

• Like 1

That would be pretty cool to see. But like others have said, on epic or chaos, skills should not be shown. Freedom only sounds like a great idea for people to spend more money on their deeds and to grind more. It could also create more business for the people with high levels.

That would be pretty cool to see. But like others have said, on epic or chaos, skills should not be shown. Freedom only sounds like a great idea for people to spend more money on their deeds and to grind more. It could also create more business for the people with high levels.

With that last sentence, you have given me a reason to be concerned.  For instance, I have some very high skills and let them show on the WOS, but if everyone saw my skills I'd get contacted a lot more for items, and sometimes in a skill I really don't like doing much, or get too busy filling orders to play for fun.  I think I'd rather just see the WOS, as not everyone knows about it so I'm not bothered too often for anything.

another good thing about WOS: you can choose to use it, upload your skills - and you can choose not to do so

a 'forced' display of skills i would not like at all.

Freedom would be nice, but with epic cluster people wouldn't want enemies knows how good (or bad) they really are.