Sign in to follow this  
AceRifle

(Kos) Kingdom Of Sol Recruitment [Babylon]

302sas2.jpg

Greetings fellow travelers, Come, Gather around the bar and share a pint, this rounds on me...

It is the year of 1033. A year that will go down in history of Wurm as one filled with much turmoil and bloodshed. On Elevation the war between the armies of the Wlers and Blers continues. In recent months the army of both Mol-Rehan and Jenn-Kellon have been repelled and broken by the Horde of the Summoned in fierce battles with many lives being lost. During this time the Chancellor of Mol-Rehan was force to abdicate leaving the people of Mol-Rehan leaderless and quarreling among themselves over who should wear the crown. Both the Eternal City of Magranon and the capital of the Jenn-Kellon have been sacked by the Horde and their respective armies crushed.

But as the world around us crumbles apart a group of warriors and rebels assembles on the tundra near the ancient ruins of LoP. With their homes in tatters and families facing grave danger they have gathered on the ancient battlegrounds as brothers and sisters ready to rebuild what has been lost in the recent year. A council has been formed and a declaration for a new kingdom has been written.

Amidst the turmoil a hope arises but indeed such action could be construed by some as a direct threat to the three ancient Kingdoms since the whispers of a great army assembling on the southern tundra of elevation are no false rumors. So whether you are a Warrior, a Merchant, Smith or a simple Farmer come join us in a new beginning and new adventures. Come and be a founding father of a new kingdom. If you want to have fun and create amazing things, join us. If you want your enemies to cower in fear at the mention of your name, join us. Many hands make light work and many swords shall slay our enemies. Is your time now? Only you choose. You make your own luck, write your own legend and become everything you've ever dreamed of.

What we can provide:

-Food, -Shelter, -A safe deed, - Armor, Weapons, and -Voice comms.

We look after our own, all a Sol members need to do is ask for help and we'll give it where we can.

We avoid buying/selling inter-kingdom and work more on a favor to favor basis. We can and will equip our people for free.

If your interested in joining The Kingdom of Sol please PM one of the following:
Me (Usa east coast time zone),
Carmichael (Usa east coast time zone),

or register and post your application directly on our website/send me a PM on the forums at the same time: http://forums.kingdomofsol.org/index.php?sid=92000958f62334433be91d9216a45767

All players are welcome. No matter what your playing style is.
The only requirements to join:
1)Must be a team player.
2) Mic for voice comms.
Edited by AceRifle
  • Like 1

Good luck, just wondering what template are you basing off?  MR?  And do you plan to have any allies or NAPs upon creation?  

Good luck, just wondering what template are you basing off?  MR?  And do you plan to have any allies or NAPs upon creation?

Thank you. We will most likely base our template off of MR, but that is still on the table of discussion.

We will have no allies at the start of the PMK. The actions we take from there on will be played by ear and to the benifit of our kingdom first and foremost. My sole purpose is to promote friendly Pvp. I want to bring new players into wurm and give them a chance to experience wurm Pvp.

We have a on going Nap with BL ATM. In which they promise not to attack Babylon as we build up the new PMK.

Didn't BL just break that NAP? lol

Best wishes Ace, cant wait to PvP with ya

Jaycz is appointed new Chief of Kingdom of Sol

The PMK was founded just a few hours ago! Recruitment is going nicely and we recruit about 6 new players in the past few days!!

• Like 1

good luck Ace

Can't wait to fight you in the field

• Like 1

Homage to thee, O Mighty Sol, at thy glorious rising!
Rising high and shining bright, the heavens roll aside at your sight!

Thy priests go forth at dawns first light; we wash our hearts with glory;
At Sunset our enemies embrace their death, as every child his mother,
Upon wings of golden flames we tread to glory!

Thou sailest over the Jackal, and our hearts rejoice

O Thou Perfect Sol! Thou Eternal Sol! Thou Only One!
Our fate that fliest with the flying Sun!
Between the mighty oak that risest, young for ever,
your image flashing on the bright celestial river.

Thy rays of power upon all our faces; Thou art inscrutable.
Age after age your life renews us to its eager prime.

Our strength from you Sol!
Time whirls its dirt and dust beneath our feet; thou art immutable,
Master of time, thyself beyond all time and all gods.

We admire you as you pass through the portals that close behind the night,
Gladdening the souls of them that lay in sorrow beneath our golden wings.
The True of Word, the Quiet Heart, arise to drink thy light and bask in your glory;
Thou art today and yesterday; Thou art tomorrow!

Homage to thee, O mighty Sol, who brings life from slumbering sleep,

death to her enemies, she springs forth life from their gushing tears,

O mighty Sol, in your glory we shall walk!

• Like 3

BUMP: KOS new mag priest on deck! Come on mates, join the newest elevation party! more recruits = more glory! Anyone who can lift a sword or chisel a stone is welcome!

EDIT: Make Wurm history as the founding father of a new and awe inspiring kingdom! Let those who hear your name quake in their boots as they flee to cover! Be the bane of the unholy and treacherous BLers! With your help, we shall rise to the top and bring honor to KOS!

Edited by Hidinn
  • Like 2

The Kingdom of Sol made it through its first week. We are growing and the kingdom is flourishing. We are still recruiting old and new players.

Contact me if you would like to join.

Please feel free to message me with any questions!

• Like 1

The Kingdom of Sol made it through its first week.

Congratulations, now we can all laugh at.... damn, forgot the name... anyway, well done guys, hope you continue to grow and bring more to elevation :)

• Like 1

Congratulations, now we can all laugh at.... damn, forgot the name... anyway, well done guys, hope you continue to grow and bring more to elevation :)

It's in the back of my head but I've forgotten it!

• Like 1

guys this isnt the recruitment thread for that one kingdom, they are getting more publicity now then whenever they were around, whenever that was.

Its a fun kingdom to be in :D The PvP is starting to take shape, and I am excited to see what will come!

• Like 1

guys come we need more new ppl to make the best kingdom in the wurm story

• Like 2

Seems like a nice kingdom (from what I've seen). Lots of hate between JK/MR/BL but KoS seems to stay out of all the drama.

• Like 1

but KoS seems to stay out of all the drama.

Which is ironic for a kingdom whose acronym could also stand for one of Wurm's more dramatic features, Kill on Sight :P

• Like 3

The goal is to remain independant and stand on our own. If you just want to play and have fun times and no drama its the place to be.

Looks like KoS is already starting to make a name for itself in the battlefield. Nice work guys.

What about the Europeans?

[22:46:14] <Silvereyedlion> get them a female and us a few more of anything

• Like 1

Hello everyone. The Kingdom of Sol continues to shine brightly. Our kingdom founded its second deed this week. Our boarders continue to expand and recruitment has been going every well.

I've been trying on balance our European and American player base, but we could really use some more American players. That being said euros are always welcome!