Sign in to follow this  
Sir Arowhun

Death Tabs

If you wants deaths getting spammed 24/7 on home servers... then maybe. But -1 for myself.

I don't see any real reason to do this or reason against it...

Why are you always spamming the forums with this stuff

• Like 1

It would be helpful to see when raiders are about, or if a player in your own kingdom is killing new players at random.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

Just a guess but that mght be where all his kills come from. Might want to see his name spammed.

Edited by Kriet

-1 I don't think it would be too bad on the chaos server but I could imagine it would get pretty annoying over on epic

Well first of all we're forgetting that there is actually a REASON only 20+ FS is shown, and that's because 20 is the skillcap for non-premium; This means that anyone who pops tabs gave an affinity, and likely loot. Those are the only kills anyone cares about.

Personally I don't care if some noob gets ganked on the other end of the server. And I definitely don't want it to show on Death tabs and maek red flashy on my screen. It happens all the time, in every game there is, I'm not going to stop it.

Edited by whereami
  • Like 1

Deathtabs are good, fun and interesting.... don't ruin it!

It's a premium thing and should stay that way!

I wouldn't mind if it was a setting, and if toggled on they were a different set of colors or marked differently from each other.

Some people do care about new players, it's some weird thing people do called caring about the game.

• Like 1

This suggestion sounds good, I'd love to know all who die.... Not even being sarcastic here

You can care about the game without caring about every little noob that dies or gets ganked. (Which occurs on a 15 minute basis)

Personally I'd prefer not to be spammed. TBH I don't even like getting tabs popped when someone kills an alt for an affinity.