Sign in to follow this  
Kristo

Tv Shows

whats your fav tv show at moment?

im in to something called love/hate is about irish gangland wars.pretty good so far

I've been enjoying How I Met Your Mother and Netflix's series Orange is the New Black. :3

1. Modern Marvels

Naked and Afraid

How it's Made

• Like 1

Wilfred and Peep show are among my favourites atm but there are to many to mention them all really. Im super excited about the final six Breaking bad episodes, but, who isnt?

Edited by permo

I've been enjoying How I Met Your Mother and Netflix's series Orange is the New Black. :3

i like how i met ya mother never heard of orange is new black it any good

I like the reality shows they are all good...one more week until Duck Dynasty starts up a new season. 

I always liked Junkyard Wars / Scrapheap Challenge. Not sure if that show is still in production.

Mythbusters.

Of course, there was the first season of American Horror Story.

The X-Files was a favorite of mine.

I've been liking The Killing but I guess i'm gonna have to wait to watch the third season on Netflix because I've been missing the episodes when they air on TV.

I also like alot of the programs that air on the History and Discovery channels.

Seinfeld is pretty awesome as someone said, but recently Dexter and Hannibal.

just watched all of season one Orange is the New Black..  love it i think its by the same guy who did Weeds.

Sons of anarchy coming in a month can't wait

have to say from what i see alot of the people playing wurm like very sim shows lol. i forgot about mythbusters love it ###### funny as.

just watched all of season one Orange is the New Black..  love it i think its by the same guy who did Weeds.

Sons of anarchy coming in a month can't wait

If by guy you actually mean girl, then yes. Jenji created both and they´re great!

Breaking Bad S2

HIMYM S8

Game of Thrones S3

see GOT s3 was a let down compared to s1 and s2 in my eyes

Unfortunately Falling Skies just wrapped up it's season, but it is one of my favorites.

Suits

Burn Notice

• Like 1

Much of the time I don't see new episodes when they originally air (except GoT), so a lot of reruns and other sources :ph34r:

The Mentalist

House

Game of Thrones

Various shows on auctions, storage units, and picking.

Generally anything on the History Channel, especially Counting Cars

see GOT s3 was a let down compared to s1 and s2 in my eyes

just at E2 so can't really tell, but expections are huge

Personally s3 was fine; though, I could see how the lower boob count would disappoint some :P

The most fun was the last few episodes, especially if you have read the books and you knew people who haven't.

Like someone said, "Now you know why all your 'nerdy' friends were so depressed some years ago."

Oh, I forgot to mention the stuff thats on usually when I go to bed.

I love the Nanny and Golden Girls. And of course there's Married With Children.

I enjoy the antics of Karen on Will and Grace.

Squidbillies, American Dad, and Family Guy.

Oh, and of course my favorite of all time, the short running, Strangers with Candy. I always found that very funny, though I don't think it airs any more.

Police Squad!  I just repeat the same 6 episodes over and over.

White Collar

Graceland

Longmire

Royal Pains

Sinbad ( kinda meh, another of syfys meh shows)

^still around, but if you want old shows..

Psych

Monk

Seinfeld

Firefly ( must see! That's the reason I joined Serenity!)

Falling skies is currently my favorite show. I used to like house when it was airing. Bobs burgers, family guy, futurama (last season :(), american dad. Right now under the dome is really good, panic 911 and the killer speaks also worth mentioning.

Personally s3 was fine; though, I could see how the lower boob count would disappoint some :P

The most fun was the last few episodes, especially if you have read the books and you knew people who haven't.

Like someone said, "Now you know why all your 'nerdy' friends were so depressed some years ago."

see killing of most of the starks just killed it for me tbh. i have a feeling areia stark is just going to go on a mad killing spree and kill everyone.

Mmm no, she definitely doesn't do that. From her viewpoint, pretty much everyone in her family is now really dead or very likely dead, and home is in ruins. Except her halfbrother (or cousin, depending on which fan theory you subscribe to), Jon Snow way up north on the Wall.

At the risk of spoilers, I'll just say she chooses an option that she believes will provide her with the tools and training to shorten her list. Although personally by the time that would provide fruit, everyone on the list would have died from other causes... assuming the author doesn't before he writes the next book!