Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

Sparring Give Fs For Fs Below 20

I think this is somewhat fair, although I do have one question.  Are sub-skills increased in Spars?  Such as shields and the sort?

I feel there is no direct way to level up shield effectively without putting yourself in danger.

Edited by Necrorave

I feel there is no direct way to level up shield effectively without putting yourself in danger.

target horse while wearing shield and armour, do w/e else for 5 mins, come back heal/regain stam

no danger

-1 to the suggestion.

Reason: some people would immediately abuse the feature to make armies of fs20 F2P alts.

I think this is somewhat fair, although I do have one question.  Are sub-skills increased in Spars?  Such as shields and the sort?

Nope.

-1 to the suggestion.

Reason: some people would immediately abuse the feature to make armies of fs20 F2P alts.

And that's abusable how? they can do it anyway - with a training dummy or hunting...

• Like 1

I would let them train up to 20 without restriction. Sounds alot more enjoyable than batting around a doll for 5 hours.

+1 why not, besides 20FS is hardly even a milestone in wurm

I feel there is no direct way to level up shield effectively without putting yourself in danger

I got Large metal shield skill up to 70 by pen training and 50 shield skill by pen training... it's not too hard just takes a bit of time.

Edited by samollly

+1.(Capped at 20)  Give newbies a bit of fun while trying to get that first bit of fight skill. It would encourage interaction and help with some of the new player frustration.

i think this is an interesting idea, and a good idea to help get new accounts on their feet. Most mobs can be hard for a new accounts so that CR boost could definitely help.

+6 (I am feeling quite overweight today)

Solid idea, and harmless up to 20fs. Also realistic - sparring is the _only_ way to train fighting, and logically it would be far MORE useful than fighting lions... seriously.

The fact you can get figthing skill beating a pumpking with a stick is one of the biggest examples of wogic .

With the bonus of adding to the immersion.