Sign in to follow this  
TheGreatHawker

I'm Streaming Wurm On Twitch.tv

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should keep streaming this game?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't really care.

So, I noticed few people ever streamed or made videos about wurm online through all the years its been out. I'd like to advertise and show this game off to the community and the new people who know nothing about it. I'd like to give people who like watching videos about it, like me, a chance to watch someone play. Overall, I'd like the community to come together with me and make something neat and fun for viewers of all types to watch. Feel free to come see my channel, even though its small. I'd love for some people to say hi, follow, and regularly show up to chat. I'm putting my location details of where I am on deliverance so you guys can come down and help me out, join me, or just say hi to me and the viewers.

Please don't judge me too much... Just come, hang out and have a good time while we play Wurm!

Join me here! - http://www.twitch.tv/xhawkerx

Edited by TheGreatHawker
  • Like 1

Ehhh livestreaming is okay.  I did when Epic first opened because I enjoyed the risk, but you can't do it really on a PvP server now.  You do it, and people know where you are on such a small server, and easily are found and killed.  I don't think really watching Wurm like Freedom-Wurm of crafting is going to draw in many viewers.  Problem 2 is in my experience it's hard to stream smoothly, moving a lot causes a lot of blur, low graphics, etc.  You need a pretty high bitrate.  

Edited by Postes

Ehhh livestreaming is okay.  I did when Epic first opened because I enjoyed the risk, but you can't do it really on a PvP server now.  You do it, and people know where you are on such a small server, and easily are found and killed.  I don't think really watching Wurm like Freedom-Wurm of crafting is going to draw in many viewers.  Problem 2 is in my experience it's hard to stream smoothly, moving a lot causes a lot of blur, low graphics, etc.  You need a pretty high bitrate.  

Yes, you are right.... Streaming does take a really good computer! Thankfully, I have a computer that is rather good... I get smooth frames on my channel on many games.

i would imagine doing this would get the wurm name out there would it not? if it does then keep doing it.

• Like 1

i would imagine doing this would get the wurm name out there would it not? if it does then keep doing it.

Yes! It would, and i think it would be just plain out fun to do. :D

Feel free to watch my stream... I'm going to be streaming regularly.

Watching crafting is usually pretty boring, so really livestreams only work of PvP and hunting. Can't livestream PvP for the reasons Postes gave, so it's more that the game is of limited interest for watching for the most part unless you're already a player.

Watching crafting is usually pretty boring, so really livestreams only work of PvP and hunting. Can't livestream PvP for the reasons Postes gave, so it's more that the game is of limited interest for watching for the most part unless you're already a player.

Yeah, Sometimes its a bit boring, but some people like to watch this kind of game. I do.

I'm signing on twitch and streaming again, if anyone wants to watch me on my journey, tune in!!!

nobody voted no, so it means you are doing something right ;)

just do what you wanna do and hopefully many people will learn from you.

• Like 1

Yeah looking good man. Good quality but try to speak some words during your fights instead of this music.

• Like 1

nobody voted no, so it means you are doing something right ;)

just do what you wanna do and hopefully many people will learn from you.

I will! Thanks :P

Yeah looking good man. Good quality but try to speak some words during your fights instead of this music.

I am trying to talk to my viewers, even if they dont talk back. Thanks for the input.

I'm offline for now, I'll be streaming tonight or tommarow. Remember though, you can go to my channel and find my location and follow me!