Sign in to follow this  
TheAwesomeOne

Can't Pay With Psc Anymore

I havent played Wurm for about 6 weeks...

Now I buyed a Paysafecard and wanted to buy silver coins for Premium and a new Deed foundation.

But when i open the tab of Super Rewards there are some payment options... but no Paysafecard anymore...

I wondered about that and searched on google for other people with this problem... but i found none... so i thought it could be a mistake of myself so im asking if this is as it should be or... not...

Thanks for reading this and hopefully a helping answer,

TheAwesomeOne

A Screenshot of the Super Rewards Screen

Yeah I noticed that too sadly that it got worst finally :/

Well I see that you selected the language pack DE on your windows. So any chance that you are from Austria and this problem only happens for customers in Austria?

Edited by Sklo:D

Yep... im from Germany...

Maybe we'll get an answer here.

Nice to know its not only me ^^

I don't see any chance for us sorry.

Only the developer of the game Rolf can help us with this issues.

dont understand why it's so hard.

Edited by silakka

dont understand why it's so hard.

that wasnt very helpful...

if you know how to do... SAY!

if not... why do you post such comments..

I may be wrong on this , but i don't think Rolf has any control over what payment methods are accepted / available via Super Rewards, i think it is down to Super Rewards system itself.

Just to note, i don't see Paysafecard option either from the UK, just CC, Clickandbuy and mobile.

Edited by Kediec

Thanks Kediec :)

Only wanted to know if its only me or only Germany...

Good to know im not the only one.

Edited by TheAwesomeOne

Hey all

One of our fine forum moderators tipped me on this thread.

All I can help you with at the moment, as this is also news to me, is this link:

http://blog.paysafecardgroup.com/e-money-in-germany-changes-for-paysafecard/

Your troubles with payment via this method is not something that is related to Wurm specifically.

And from what I can see it should only concern Germany.

I hope you can find another way to sort this out so you can continue enjoying wurm in Germany!

Sincerely

/RedBaron

I may be wrong on this , but i don't think Rolf has any control over what payment methods are accepted / available via Super Rewards, i think it is down to Super Rewards system itself.

Just to note, i don't see Paysafecard option either from the UK, just CC, Clickandbuy and mobile.

Yeah right but he can accept paysafecard in the regular wurm shop, well I know it isn't that easy but possible.

Just to reinforce what RedBaron_Johan posted, this quote is directly from PaySafeCards homepage;

Eine Bezahlung mit my paysafecard ist ab dem 15.04.2013 bis auf Weiteres nicht mehr möglich. Noch bestehendes Guthaben kannst du über die Rücküberweisung in deinem my paysafecard Account jederzeit kostenlos auf dein Bankkonto überweisen lassen.

Which I get to translate to

A payment with my paysafecard is no longer available from the 15.04.2013 until further notice. You can still existing balances on the remittance in your paysafecard my account can be transferred to your bank account at any time for free.

using google translate.

It's a shame, but sadly it seems like the laws of Germany has made PaySafeCard unavailable as a payment method.

Just to reinforce what RedBaron_Johan posted, this quote is directly from PaySafeCards homepage;

Which I get to translate to

using google translate.

It's a shame, but sadly it seems like the laws of Germany has made PaySafeCard unavailable as a payment method.

Absolutely right. 

And for some reason they think that Austria and Germany are still one country -.-

So issue found...

Thats nothing new to me... this law is a shame...

But this only affects "mypaysafecard" not the normal PSC's. I also payed with PSC on the 24th April, 2013. This law isnt that new...

So it must have another reason -.- ...

And its like Kediec said:

He cant pay with PSC, too. And he is in UK.

EDIT: For those who dont know what "mypaysafecard" is:

Thats a virtual wallet which you can charge with normal PSC's.

Then you only have to log in with your "mypaysafecard"-account whenever you pay with PSC.

Edited by TheAwesomeOne

I wrote on the Super Regards Support...

Now i got a first answer:

It shouldn't be like that! They will fix it as fast as they can. They didnt knew about this.

Lets hope they'll do it fast ^^