Sign in to follow this  
Lostone

Inde Ko.

Hmmmm Indy down again what a surprise, and no signs of it coming back up anytime soon. Seriously this game should be a bit more reliable now that the prem cost has gone up, or what is everyone paying extra to play the game for?

Please hurry up and get Inde back up, this is happening all too often now !!

Dakota and Shaylie of Kings Landing. Inde.

• Like 2

This is now beyond a joke , increased prem costs and inde goes down more times than a damn hooker.. Sort it out ffs

• Like 4

Rolf needs to get his arse outta bed or stop whatever he is in the middle of doing and sort this out 

Hmmm I have to be honest now, this is quite tedious and very unprofessional of the Wurm team.....

Not a single post stating what is happening even if its known that Inde is down and has been for a considerable amount of time now.

Im not being funny, but we pay to actually play Wurm online, and its not exactly cheap lets face it, when we are paying this much, someone with knowledge of how to

make a post in these forums should be online 24/7 (different people at different shifts im talking here)...

But no communication at all, is very very poor service for something that is certainly not free.....in actual fact someone with knowledge of getting a server back up should be available 24/7.

• Like 1

There might just be a hardware problem(no idea) again and its better if they continue working on it, instead of writing books about how sad they are about the issue.

Majority of stuff is on holidays too.

However, it's normal to have shut downs in wurm, you should get used to it, cause wurm is special in any way:D

There might just be a hardware problem(no idea) again and its better if they continue working on it, instead of writing books about how sad they are about the issue.

Majority of stuff is on holidays too.

However, it's normal to have shut downs in wurm, you should get used to it, cause wurm is special in any way:D

Hi Sklo :)

We still would prefer as im sure a lot of people would, for someone to take 2 minutes out of working on it, to just make 1 post telling us they are working on it....

As for majority of staff on holiday, this is a business :) It has to keep running, should do so professionally, if that means covering staff holidays, so be it.

Yes shut downs happen in all online games, played quite a few in our time, but with how much this costs to play now (as much as mainstream games), we should be

getting communication from the team....

We understand you sticking up for the team, kudos for that, we love Wurm, but think it is lacking in the service department.

• Like 1

They should at least keep us updated on the situation, instead of sitting back and saying nothing. Maybe an acknowledgement that they know the server is down and they are working on it would be nice.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the good work Rolf, that way its really worth to pay the raised premprice.

But i understand useless youtube-videos with no meaning are more important.

Or paying someone for useless youtube-videos instead of putting work in stability... or someone who is able to

at least give us a ###### update when things go wrong.

But i am sure i am just too stupid to understand it, not everyone can be a full-pro as Rolf.

isn't this sorta still very early on europe? Don't know how ISP center works there on Sweden, maybe they don't answer except from the registrant? Sometimes I see Rolf post 'I will look into this' on servers down tho.. and most time there is update on the irc. 

Tho kinda annoying of the recent servers instability :/ ... my poor horse..

We better get sleepbonus this time.. we didn't get last time!

We better get sleepbonus this time.. we didn't get last time!

We would prefer to have all the premium time added back to our characters than sleep bonus...Give us exactly what we lose, not Sleep Bonus....

• Like 1

I have to say i'd agree with Dakota as i already have nearly 5H SB,until it's fixed time to chill out doodes and meditate with a bacon sandwich. :)

isn't this sorta still very early on europe?

Nope, but even if so it is an insolence that Rolf is the only one who is able to restart a server.

Instead of paying someone for make hillarious videos on youtube there should be someone who is able to get this game running

or at least ###### talk to us.

This is no company this is a kindergarden.

Edited by Void

Nope, but even if so it is an insolence that Rolf is the only one who is able to restart a server.

Instead of paying someone for make hillarious videos on youtube there should be someone who is able to get this game running

or at least ###### talk to us.

This is no company this is a kindergarden.

At least have some weight behind your words before cursing them out. Rolf isn't the only one able to restart a server.

I am sure that the problems with the servers are a bit more serious than just "turning it off and on again" ESPECIALLY since they have gone down so many times as of late. Working with servers and networks is no easy thing and it might take time, but I am sure they're working on it.

hach! we love that! we are away from wurm and that game crashes alot! we know why we play other games!    waahahahahahahahahahahaha

have fun with the wormy wurm!  :lol: