Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Deliverance Stadium - Buildings Are Done

I'm afraid Seara is right here - you can check that by yourself if you don't trust us or you can use the nice spoiler :

2wXunZG.jpg

Joke apart - Deed planner is always off on the carpentry needed as he count the inside walls as well as the outside.

Tho - i messed up my first plan - and had to redo the end - Elwood planned both of thems - they are 98 carp required (the 99 carp one being impossible due to the current bug).

Stadium Update :

Helpers : give me your name (and more important the name you want to see on the statues bellow the arches).

New or Old Helpers : We need more wood ... more logs and more mats maker - join us and get tools - tools imp - enchants and your name forever on Deli server.

As requested :

03ziRs2.jpg

Moving forward (and higher as well).

Edited by Odynn

Did you alter it slightly from what you had in DeedPlanner?  I counted to make sure DeedPlanner wasn't being a moron, and even I came up with something like 104.  I see that you have already built bits of it, so of course it works, I just wasn't sure if you had changed the plan a little to accommodate?

Shape Update cause Odynn is human : http://pastebin.com/cWeMzZNb

This is where the plan was updated - and yup i don't know how to add tiles properly.... So yeah as said above - plan was changed a bit.

So here is the last plan - http://pastebin.com/SjsDeTrv - use the deed planner to open it - or - use that image :

A bit above in the thread.

Editing this one to say :

1st building done :

DbZM6Pj.jpg

Edited by Odynn

thanks Sklo.

And because we always need more update

EhrgSgp.jpg

I think we are around 50 % done on the buildings

• Like 2

I was always wanting to do this and see this come to fruition but never could I ever have put together something like this. You sir deserve a cookie

I was always wanting to do this and see this come to fruition but never could I ever have put together something like this. You sir deserve a cookie

Yeah - that discusion in freedom chat a long time ago - many hot baths - and a few beers are the cause of all that work ....

Now grab your chisel and your trowel and join the work ;).

And 'cause we are awesome up there - free imp and enchants for our workers.

Gravity for the win :

KKDaCAF.jpg

Cause everyone love dragons :

YlAEduj.jpg

• Like 2

Stadium Update : Let's try a race ! Bulls VS Horses.

j01J2so.jpg

gTdIXSd.jpg

FlNABHS.jpg

vRXPbOk.jpg

Stadium Update : Look like the bulls win - See you next round at Deliverance Stadium

• Like 4

Alright so if I understand correctly, everyone sits at the same exact starting line, and after the race starts they can move to the inside edge and round the stadium?  Hopefully that never gets confusing with multiple racers, overlapping each other.

aDs2RgZ.jpg

74 walls left on the stadium buildings - if you want to get your name on one of the statue left, join us quickly

7t6iMXF.jpg

And the other side is done - all the gold lamps on the first floor are made and planted as well.

1 building left.

• Like 2

Gold... did someone spoke of gold - there we go :

Ni7K8jI.jpg

final gold lamps with a gold dye... for uber shiny stadium.

(Maybe i will add a daylight picture one day...)

Edit :

[17:23:21] <Odynn> Stadium Update : You add a stone and some mortar to the wall. - http://i.imgur.com/43LmTE6.jpg - The buildings are finished \o/

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 3

It would be awesome if this was also used for fighting, good work though, it looks amazing!

it's also supposed to be used for fighting, but i hear you peeps, and i have others tricks up my sleeves ... soon

• Like 1

it's also supposed to be used for fighting, but i hear you peeps, and i have others tricks up my sleeves ... soon

Behold...

0oY65ed.jpg

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 3

All the gold lamps have been dyed with a light gold color. Look really good at night.

Going to clean the place today from the BSB - storing the mats safely for the next buildings of the project.

Main features of the new "fight pit" :

Smaller - 11 tiles wide.

Allowing visitors to see the fight and read the combat log.

Coliseum carved inside the mountain flank - keeping a clear view on the mountains around for the stadium visitors.

ToDO :

Testing our ability to redo the tundra were it was heavily removed around the stadium.

Some road work - teraforming to smooth some slopes.

Dig and surface mine the Coliseum area

Fund raising for the expansion - renaming of the deed.

Events - Race.

Bump because I had a look at this the other day and it's awesome. This should be first page of the Deli forums forever, we should be proud :P

• Like 2