Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Deliverance Stadium - Buildings Are Done

I Have an Inn (New Dawn Inn) close to  old Market Place. I am willing to make people working on the project guests so they can use free beds.

It seems old Deli Market area near Green Dog will be the location of our server stadium.

is a fighting pit for one of my tournaments also in your mind?

is a fighting pit for one of my tournaments also in your mind?

Whether it's in mind or not, I think that's a prime use for it, so I am quite sure Odynn will listen to you! What facilities do you need?

Whether it's in mind or not, I think that's a prime use for it, so I am quite sure Odynn will listen to you! What facilities do you need?

A view-able fighting bit(the middle part is my main problem with the design), storage buildings and full support of the deed holder(24/7)

@Sklo : Tons of storage room in the buildings of the stadium.

Yes, that can be a figthing pit for your tournaments.

Did you used the deed planner to explore the stadium ? Do you need the whole length to do your tournaments, or just the round shape on each end (4 tiles radius) ?

@Deli : I'm slowly working - busy RL - on the stadium plan, acces to the upper levels, underground and roads. Neighboors feel free to PM me.

@Sklo : Tons of storage room in the buildings of the stadium.

Yes, that can be a figthing pit for your tournaments.

Did you used the deed planner to explore the stadium ? Do you need the whole length to do your tournaments, or just the round shape on each end (4 tiles radius) ?

Indeed I don't more than a few tiles and 2 buildings for a tournament but it should look really great to get the atmosphere we want.

Maybe add fighting rings in the center area on raised platforms, it would be viewable from all angles and not take away from the raceway.

• Like 1

If time Permits me, i will swinging bye at one of the stages to give a helping hand at construction even though i do come down from independence ;)

• Like 1

Half way done with a colloseum on Chaos.... Keep up guys!

JK, This plan looks awesome, much different from mine but very impressive!

Thanks to Gaelen the project is started. Deli market place is now the new stadium area.

Currently - i'm scouting the area for the rock layer and the underground tunnels (you know, the gold mine doors on the plan). East side is perfect, West will need more concrete.

Edit :
Rock layer found way too deep on the west side, project will need 360 concrete here.

Rock layer found way too high on the east end of the stadium once the dirt is removed there will be some surface mining needed.

Edited by Odynn

Whats your price to build it on indie at our city! I have a very large deed prepared to expand even large to cover the arena. Id like it built to specks ill furnish the workers and supplies needed.  PM if ur interested. 

Free pickaxe imping to 80ql for all stadium workers, you cover postage or dropoff/pickup from Mandalore :)

• Like 1

Wow, that thing is huge! Good luck with it everyone, I don't play on Deli, but I'd come and see it when finished.

I know you guys usualy like to see progress on projects ... so there we go :

The Old Market

h622jT4.jpg Setting the world on fire XU8ePXZ.jpgG5An8Tf.jpg Deeeep... we will need concrete xBH5DMt.jpg The small rocky hill still standing cTkaTjh.jpg There is no more rocky hill - thanks crew. yimXyVI.jpg Deep - with concrete and a hole ! jutQw2t.jpg And how it should look like. (with a free half Odynn) GTUothv.jpg

Basicly we still need concrete (many many more - you see how deep this hole is) - Clay (for mortar) - Bricks - Mortar - and helpfull hands.

Shape Update cause Odynn is human : http://pastebin.com/cWeMzZNb

Edited by Odynn

Ahh, I remember discussing this with someone when Deli first opened. Long time ago now, but back then I had more than enough bricks for a lot of the jobs....pity it's taken forever to get started.

Looks good though!

Edited by Blazecraze

OMLLsXs.jpg

Join the fun at the Old Deliverance Marketplace !

Progress !

Central building coming along nicely :

tFeaQvY.jpg

Climb that little hill with us :

xEtUuIx.jpg

Come and say hello to Remus :

dtWaQUp.jpg

Do you want to come in ? :

BWoJzal.jpg

Was awsome helping today. I'll be back again! It's looking great! good job all!

What do we need :

Bricks - Mortar - Planks - Hands to create thems and the buildings as well. (We also need some more gold - pottery shingles - and lamps - feel free to PM me here or in game or offer your help in this thread).

What we will offer :

Fun - Meals - Free BSmith Tools imping up to 70+ QL - Vynora enchants for the workers (when the priest is available of course).

SYFyhuL.jpg

Care to join our little hell ? ...

9CHIM5U.jpg

... our demons are welcoming you with open arms.

Deedplanner is saying that your north and south buildings require 132 carpentry to build.

Deedplanner is saying that your north and south buildings require 132 carpentry to build.

Too late to tell us that now ... they are already built.

• Like 1