Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Village Bonus Clarifications - Can A Dev Please Help With This One?

I mainly have two questions regarding village bonuses, however, I am sure many others have lots more. I would like some clarification from a dev if possible regarding these bonuses and how they work.

If you are not a dev but have done some experimentation of your own, please feel free to contribute and indicate that you have done some experiments. If you have an idea about how you think it should work based on logic I would prefer that you try your best to resist posting, however, if you must, please indicate that you have not done any experiments to validate your claim.

My two questions are:

1. If I am a villager of deed A and I go over to deed B and sacrifice items, which deed will get the village bonus?
  2. If I am a villager of deed A and I go over to deed B and enchant items (woa, coc, etc.), will i receive the village bonus of deed A or deed B?

Once again, it would be great to get a definitive answer from a dev regarding these questions. Thank you in advance.

Edited by McGarnicle

This is what i recall.

Whatever you sacc goes towards your village bonuses, but only if you have full favor (not a problem for followers)

You only recieve bonus' of the village you are part of (not 100% sure wether you have to be within the village to recieve this)

Different things give different bonus' so if you grind some shield smithing, then sacc a load of shields, it adds war bonus'

Things like locks, valrei items give enchant bonus (valrei gives a flat 0.2 increase or 2 second rarity window) as long as you have the aforementioned full favor

In my experience it's linked to the deed you're a citizen of, not where you happen to be at the time.

I can confirm saccing stuff at a deed you are not a part of benefits your deed.

Thanks for the feedback so far. Tryfaen seems clear about the answer to my first question. Still need confirmation about the second question. If I am not on my deed, will I still receive my village bonus?

I would be grateful for a definitive answer. If I do indeed receive my villages enchant bonus while I'm off deed (or in someone else's deed) then it would save me a whole lot of work and extra hassle. Can this be clarified by a dev please?

Valrei items give enchanting bonus fyi.

Valrei items give enchanting bonus fyi.

Thanks, I did not know that. I guess it doesn't apply to me since I'm on Deli. They are hard to come by here.

I would be grateful for a definitive answer. If I do indeed receive my villages enchant bonus while I'm off deed (or in someone else's deed) then it would save me a whole lot of work and extra hassle. Can this be clarified by a dev please?

We tested this. Sacrifice far away contributed to the village bonuses the sacrificing villager was in. (offdeed)

Your second question is close to impossible to test and the way playerbase is informed about certain technical details of the game, you might ready yourself to not hear a definitive answer. *resists adding own reasoning*

Edit, perhaps digging into the healing or war bonus, this could be tested. Comparing war damages (healing might be so much more difficult) before and after sacrificing alot to change it. With properly assessing the fluctuations the difference should present itself.

Edited by Raybarg

When I looted sparta on wild I sacced everything on deed and it all counted to my home deed bonus.

what items give what to bonus, like for rare bonus?

And how long does it last.

Says rare creation bonus 2 seconds.

must you use that within 2 seconds of sac? or what.

Thanks..