Is trying to change enchanted grass a fool's chase?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread be dead? http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/82281-should-enchanted-grass-be-changed-devs-the-numbers-are-in-please-fix-enchanted-grass/

• Yes, these guys are just trying to badger Rolf into allowing them to have hoards of animals
    • Yes, the same 7 people have been trying to get the rest of the game who think like Outlander to see their point of view as not an attempt to hoard.
    • No, people enjoy watching them try undo changes done almost a year ago and refined 7 months ago with no success.
    • No, enchanted grass as a topic still has life in it as a point to fight even though it will never change.
    • No, I know we can badger Rolf into doing it our way regardless of his thinking, stances or changes he has made..
    • I do not care
    • I wish we could order food to be mailed to our deeds.
    • The op could be trolling as there seems to be no voting being done nor a discussion on the topic being alive/dead.

you just breathed life back into the discussion *golfclap*

oh.. and the poll misses the "i don't care" option.

you just breathed life back into the discussion *golfclap*

oh.. and the poll misses the "i don't care" option.

Added. ;)  So now you can vote.

Edited by outlander

One option missed: No and I think the op is trolling.

• Like 1

One option missed: No and I think the op is trolling.

Added and I agree with you.

i guess the question for me would be why does it bother you so much? Just stop reading that post seems like the best way to avoid the discussion and topic if you have nothing more to add. 

• Like 3

i guess the question for me would be why does it bother you so much? Just stop reading that post seems like the best way to avoid the discussion and topic if you have nothing more to add. 

Whatever dude!!  I pay, I play and I have an enchanter so this that topic and this topic are important.  Since they think badgering is an acceptable way to get it changed I am using badgering to show it does not need to be changed.

Send me money or stop telling me what do with my free time in respect to the game.  Their idea is terrible and it seems (using their version of the past) that if I just ignore it they will badger Rolf into making the change.  I can not get behind that and so I wanted to get some numbers on it to show the devs the topic is stuck in circle mode.  

Just people used to being treated as if their poo doesnt stink do not like allowing people to do the same thing they want to do....badger them into letting the topic die.

Edited by outlander

enchanted grass is easy to maintain

[here it goes, oh boy]

• Like 2

that is not the topic of this thread, Silakka :P

that is not the topic of this thread, Silakka :P

Closer to the topic then your first post in it was.  

I made my views known on the deal and stopped reading that post like most probably have just walking away is sometimes the best answer and i will also do that with this topic now..

• Like 1

I made my views known on the deal and stopped reading that post like most probably have just walking away is sometimes the best answer and i will also do that with this topic now..

Yet, you had to post on it.  hope you voted and hope the door doesnt hit you on the way out.   

If I could order a pizza to my rl address from inside Wurm... you blew my mind  :D

The list for people who shouldn't be allowed to create threads seems to be growing.

This thread does not lead anywhere than into the flames. Locked for good.

• Like 3