Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

Planting Signs

Earlier today, about 7 hours ago from this post, I planted a shop sign on my deed.  I just now tried to plant a pointing sign off-deed and received the message that I could only plant one sign off-deed per week (21 hours).

This is either bugged, or was purposely altered to operate this way, however I know it wasn't always like this.

The wiki states that you can plant as many signs on-deed as you want without limitation, but that only 1 sign can be planted off-deed every 21 hours.  If planting a sign on-deed triggers the off-deed global timer, then the error message needs to be edited, and the wiki needs to be changed as well to clarify the new rules for signs.

Would be best to place a bug report first to see if this is a change or a bug, and then write here what needs to be changed on the Wiki, if it is indeed a change, and then it will get updated.

Would be best to place a bug report first to see if this is a change or a bug, and then write here what needs to be changed on the Wiki, if it is indeed a change, and then it will get updated.

I was directed here by a chat moderator, and asked to post about it.