Sign in to follow this  
Infinitai

[Sold] Supreme Toolbelt 81Ql (+2 Slots From Normal)

There are no words to describe how much I want this, but don't have the money...

retracting bid. thanks

Edited by Banzai

it may give +2 slots from normal but the max slots on any toolbelt is still 10..  thought you guys ought to know that.

it may give +2 slots from normal but the max slots on any toolbelt is still 10..  thought you guys ought to know that.

That's true. Apologies, I should have mentioned that in the original post.

8s

(*Edit. Its still time left till end of the auction, but if i win it while sleeping lol, mail it to "Speedy")

Edited by DonAngelo

Free bump! 3 hours left on the best toolbelt money can buy ;)

• Like 1

Hey he ninjed it! :( Not fair, i was out in da town.

If my forum time doesnt lie, he bidded like 30min, something, before auction ends - thats against 1h ninja protection!

My previous bid of 10s must be highest, if ninja protection is ignored, i raise it to12s

Edited by DonAngelo

Theres a hour ninja sniping protection @ Don

80791.png

Edited by whykillme

As far as I'm aware tgod was perfectly outside the sniper protection. However, you have now bid inside the hour so I'm going to extend the auction by a few hours.

The auction shouldve been over 8 mins before either of them posted but whatever.

I've lost the clock that shows the exact time on the forum -- either I just can't find it or it doesn't exist any more. Sorry.

tgod posted like 36-38 min, whatever, from That Previous auction timer ending, it was within Less then 1h from YOUR posted ninja protection.

Dont post damm ninja protection if you dont follow it yourself!

Learn to run auction and follow it if you set rules on it.

*me now goes to camp noob auctions for ninja sniping*

tgod posted like 36-38 min, whatever, from That Previous auction timer ending, it was within Less then 1h from YOUR posted ninja protection.

Dont post damm ninja protection if you dont follow it yourself!

Learn to run auction and follow it if you set rules on it.

*me now goes to camp noob auctions for ninja sniping*

I'm probably missing out the point here.

1. my screenshot was made seconds after i placed my bid

2. The actual upload of the screenshot was a minute after the auction ended

3. The snipe protection for a hour is officially over now, in case the reserve is met i would win now (if we would stick to the 1 hour)

4. Either the tool has a delay after running for a longer time, making tgod think the auction sohuld have been over, but my screenshot shows that it wasn't at the time of posting. The file was created on my PC at 20:39 I can screenshot this if you want, this was the time the auction was ended or a minute.

5. The post he made was not edited after the bid tgod made, so everything seems to be going just fair as i see it?

I'm probably missing out the point here.

1. my screenshot was made seconds after i placed my bid

2. The actual upload of the screenshot was a minute after the auction ended

3. The snipe protection for a hour is officially over now, in case the reserve is met i would win now (if we would stick to the 1 hour)

4. Either the tool has a delay after running for a longer time, making tgod think the auction sohuld have been over, but my screenshot shows that it wasn't at the time of posting. The file was created on my PC at 20:39 I can screenshot this if you want, this was the time the auction was ended or a minute.

5. The post he made was not edited after the bid tgod made, so everything seems to be going just fair as i see it?

You bidded on Extended auction already.

When i checked auction before, i got overbid something around 36-38min before Original timer ending, which ignores 1h snipe protection (hence auctioner made extended timer, after which you, wkm bidded)

Anyways, i aint going to continue bid on such auction runners item, who ignores snipe protection just to fetch extra coin.

Grats with win w/e

To make better sense - ORIGINAL auction ended long ago Wkms bid.

Dont add timer to auction if you intend to stop it only when someone doesnt overbid previous bid lol

Edited by DonAngelo

My first auction, not asking for slack just consideration that not all auctions go smoothly.