Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Exodus Deed Map

New deed at x21 y26 north west corner of that tile, squeezed in between esert. farmville & newmarkey.

HemsGard

minimum sized 5 by 5 deed, gonna breed horses hopefully.

Wh1dQsA.png

It only lacks the streets from Aldurs Map

Thanks for your help

Great work Eject!

Speaking of roads, take a look at our latest map: http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7862/andf.png

I've used same idea as yours and marked the proper highways that we maintain, the western branch up to to Sigil, eastern up to Olive Lake Resort (most of these 2 are not our work, but we keep them in shape as they are main roads) and a short piece between Mimisbrunnr Crossings x20y19 and Shadows Blessing x17y19. These are safe to add, I expect they will never be rerouted.

Special Fishing spot x 41 y5 now marked with a rowboat

Edited by Chiqa

Aldur.. Maple View is still there. Would it be worth verifying these things before posting?

Also the deed markers for Maple View and Maple Hill had their locations corrected (correct in the old map) but Eject here seems to have used old data from before that was corrected. Aldur did say that on his map the non-alliance deeds were based on old data...

Can that please be corrected? Maple View x7 y10 SW corner of that square (also there should be tar just there, it somehow has been removed from the map, check old map) and Maple Hill x8 y11 NW corner of that square.

Also x10 y10 there is now a black smear across that square, perhaps the remains of the tar? ;)

Thanks.

Sorry about the Maple View, I've personally checked that location after it was reported by another ally as gone, guess the deed is well hidden. For the other deed, I don't think it's location was adjusted in any way on my update, I've even said that it's probably best not to add any deeds outside our ally.

Andobi, i will correct this misunderstanding today

This smear on x10 y10 is only a old mark from me i will remove it ;)

thanks and have a nice day

Eject

Edited by Eject

Thanks!

Yes Aldur we are fairly well hidden from the land, but reasonably visible from sea. I can give you directions if you ever wanted to pop by... if you can find Maple Hill, then you are not far from Maple View.

can you add a mailbox icon to my two deeds

Maiden Cordelia X-32 Y-4

&

Maiden Cordelia X-31 Y-3

Thank you for all your work

Please add mailbox icon to my deed  Desert Desires  x40 y 11. thank you  B)

Please add my deed Menzoberranzan to the map at Y23 X37  Please and Thanks. Include a mailbox icon as well.

Edited by Despise

Please add a mailbox icon to my deed, Rhineland X 23 Y 33. Thanks Eject!

Put out Fenicia at X15 y5 beside the sand at water line it have a gurad tower too

Put out Fenicia at X15 y5 beside the sand at water line it have a gurad tower too

Put out?

Wh1dQsA.png

So much Mailboxes :) is this because x-mas comes in 2 month? lol

Have a nice day

Eject

The location of my deed Menzoberranzan....needs to be adjusted slightly...Same map tile just down and to the right in the middle of the four intersecting grid lines. Thanks

Edited by Despise

Hi,

Megaton is at y38, x16 between oathkeepers to the west and bad company to the east.   The deed marker is located in the extreme lower center of that square.  We have a mailbox and gold alters to the gods.

For the record we are a walled village.

Emass

Opps , you might have missed my mailbox and also add the guard tower at Desert Desires x40 y 11.

Disbanded Lycaeus x 40 y 13. 

Thank you.

Uloa have now merchants also bulk items available at Market just accross the harbor come a look at: x16y46 :D

Thanks you a lot Eject!!!!!!!!

Edited by certix

Another special fishign spot marked with a boat  y 29  x 2  right at the servers edge.

also x 42 y 4 .

Thank you  :ph34r:

Edited by Chiqa

Can you add Archdale at 25x 16y please? just between crystal brook and natural freedom

im shadowwolf my village is tinny lake it is 30y and 19x on exodus map south of esert i am recuriting new players