Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Exodus Deed Map

As good of a job as Eject has done, he is nowhere to be found. It looks like we need a new map curator. Any volunteers?

The following deeds located near x26, y17 have disbanded:

Napland Starter Village

Arvaconia

Jolly Porkies

Camp Raffadi

Crystalbrook

Napland is also located at x26,y16, midway along lower edge of the tile rather then the current position shown on the map.

Dune Manor has disbanded

Lud has disbanded

Serpentine Lake Retreat has disbanded

Smelly's Island at X48 Y22 is now "Toon Town".  No mailbox or mechants (I just deeded the island).

"Smelly Island's", "My Smelly Crack", and "Smelly's Castle of Bile" are all gone, too.

• Like 1

Smelly's Island at X48 Y22 is now "Toon Town".  No mailbox or mechants (I just deeded the island).

"Smelly Island's", "My Smelly Crack", and "Smelly's Castle of Bile" are all gone, too.

Gratz and welcome to a real server  :D

Thanks!  :D   Actually, Exodus was the original server for me when I started playing almost three years ago.  I was a citizen of Boppingtonville up until creating Toon Town (with an alt).  My wandering has gone full circle.

Wh1dQsA.png

@ Nappy

Thx for your help :) I got some problems. i cant find the deeds "Dune" and "Lude" pls can you specific the places, and with napland is also on another place, do you mean there is the same deed on the other (older) place? Thanks for helping, if i get your infod i will update the map again

Have a nice day guys, and thank you for helping, keeping this map up to date

Eject

• Like 1

Thanks for the update Eject!  However, Toon Town is the island south of where you put it, it's at Y22 not Y20.  Also, the mailbox and trader icons should be removed.  :)  Thanks again.

PS. Have you considered using the April map dump?

Edited by Ricowan
  • Like 1

Wh1dQsA.png

@ Nappy

Thx for your help :) I got some problems. i cant find the deeds "Dune" and "Lude" pls can you specific the places, and with napland is also on another place, do you mean there is the same deed on the other (older) place? Thanks for helping, if i get your infod i will update the map again

Have a nice day guys, and thank you for helping, keeping this map up to date

Eject

Lud x26, y10

Dune Manor x20, y17

Napland is incorrectly located on current map. It needs to be at the new location.

• Like 1

Nicely done!

Here is a link for my holding new holding deed due south of The Old Contemptibles,

http://exodus.wurmonline.info/?x=1535&y=331&label=TOC%20Holdings

TOC Holdings

Roadhouse and The Old Contemptibles have mail box's, I will be adding one to TOC Holdings in the next day or so.

We were going to do a small merchant/market area at Roadhouse, but it has since been moved over to The Old Contemptibles.

Also there is a dozen or more deeds that have disbanded and are long gone, if you want I can post names/locations for removal.

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

New Halas y47 x32

make a link using the map link tool, on the first post

Trueknight Haven (x38 y33), valhurst estates (x43 y33) - all are no longer there.

Edited by moonfire