Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Exodus Deed Map

dwvvx1.png

Tranquility disbanded years ago, also there's a deed called Mapleview there

Wh1dQsA.png

Roadhouse Y3 X31 http://exodus.wurmonline.info/?x=1209&y=91&label=Roadhouse is where Napland Trade Depot used to be.

I have built a highway from our deed down to the edge of willow harbor, but not sure how to map that out exactly.

@Jake you can post a template of the highway and i will add it at the next update, i also dont know how to map that out ;)

10x7ej8_th.jpg

Deep Space 9: y6 x15 - gone

Northvale: y6 x14 - gone

Black Keep (Purple Square) - y6 x15 is my deed. Now 3 months old. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

hi would you put my deed on the map my deed is called m n r traders and it is a  y 34 x23

Hello!
Silgus(x16 y20), Free Sailing Bears of Exodus(x14 y21) and Goldcoast(x15 y19) have been disbanded.

Tall Pine Harbour (x15 y19) has been founded at the same place as Goldcoast.

Hi

Please add a new deed Neserte Skyline (X22/y20) on map. Thanks

gnGSPgS.jpg?1

area between northvale/deep space nine is heavily trollified; also didn't see that deeds there.

http://exodus.wurmonline.info/?x=1529&y=258&label=The%20Old%20Contemptibles

Link for my new secondary deed, The Old Contemptibles

in the area of x29-x30 to y3/y6 you can scratch the deeds olive wood, forest haven, gabe newell, willow harbor and lakeshore, those are long gone, 2 spots have new deeds, but they can inform you themselves if they so wish

I also added a new highway, it links up with a neighbors deed to the south and from there I imagine it will eventually hook up to olive lake or bypass that long neglected deed (needs bridges) http://i.imgur.com/4sCm4F5.png

Also in the process of removing the old style boat bridges in the olive lake canal and replacing them with proper bridges.

Below the first of two marble bridges going up over the canal, care must be taken when parking wagons on unfinished bridges.

TkYx5AT.jpg

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

Thanks for all your updates. I will add all new deeds this week as soon as possible.

Sorry that i found no time since may 20.(skipped the june update) to keep this map up to date.

Have a nice day

Eject

x37 y9 - Hounting Grounds ([10:12:54] This is within the village of Hounting Grounds.) Just south of Magic City

Also,

Willow harbor, Lakeshore, and Gabe Newell are gone.

That whole area is sort of hard to place deed markers though, as it is completely changed.

c72oNRb.jpg

A few bumps in the road to be ironed out, but essentially all the paving done. Highway connects the Northern part which has for the most part been untamed wildness with a mass of small confusing roads to waylay the weary traveler. Connects to the main Exo highway at the base of Tundra Mtn. pass's through Shiny via the brand new Olive Lake canal bridges and ends at Roadhouse.

Rmvf5F0.png

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

southport ay x29, y50 no longer exsists.

please add Pandora's Fields to x34, y47

Hi, new highway added straight from Magic City to the highway directly south of it  (Magic City = x37, y8)

I hope everything is good with Eject. Been a few months, no update.