Sign in to follow this  
Touchmee

Alliance Chat

Not long ago i made a suggestion about having cross-server Alliances, not much came from it but i have more ideas :)

1. Alliance's should be able to change the capital deed of the alliance, to limit spamming etc make it a cooldown of a week or something.

2. If the Capital deed in the alliance disbands, the next deed that joined should then become the new capital.

3. Each deed in an Alliance should have the option to enter 2-4 letter abbreviation into alliance tab which appears next to villagers from that deed in alliance chat, for exmaple:

The Settlement of "Dragonspire Castle" could have [DSC] meaning each member would show in Alliance tab as [DSC]Oniichan (petrat)

I might think of some more but for now thats it, nothing crazy or hard to code. I still would like Cross Kingdom Alliances though.

• Like 1

I don't think cross kingdom alliances can work.

What if you're on a village on a home server and ele? Both villages can be in different alliances, so you would be in 2 alliances.

1 is already ingame,the alliance capital can change it

Wait the capital can be changed? o.O

+1, I think especially alliance chat tags would be nice, and it would be really nice to be able to chat across servers with a couple of friends. 

meow 

Edited by Napnap

1 is already ingame,the alliance capital can change it

Did not know! hmm i bet if you do it will reset your HotA QL though?

I don't think cross kingdom alliances can work.

What if you're on a village on a home server and ele? Both villages can be in different alliances, so you would be in 2 alliances.

Hmm, could either allow you to be in 2 alliances OR what ever server you are on take priority and that deeds alliance is the only 1 you can see....

So if you were in a deed called X on Ele and a deed called Y on home server and each deed belonged to a different alliance, then depending on which server you were on would depend which alliance you could see? On elevation you could only see X alliance and on Home server you could only see Y alliance, like it is now.

Im not suggesting you can see alliance chat from an enemy home server ETC you have to be part of a deed on that server to see an Alliance it just means that Home server deeds can Ally with Elevation deeds.

This became more complicated then i originally thought

BTW I MEANT CROSS SERVER NOT KINGDOM IF THAT IS CAUSING ANY CONFUSION

Did not know! hmm i bet if you do it will reset your HotA QL though?

No, infact the Alliance you're in used to have Convulsion as the capital  :P

No, infact the Alliance you're in used to have Convulsion as the capital  :P

Didn't the quality get reset from changing the capital though?

You're only in one village at a time though depending on which server you're in. So it's pretty simple you're in whatever alliance the village you're in of your current server is.

[Edit] And I should totally read through all the replies before replying myself :P. Looks like someone else beat me to the answer. Anyway I like the idea.

Edited by Theodis