Sign in to follow this  
Sofetios

Need A Place To Stay? Help Build Oak Town!

Hello, I am looking for new active players, returning players, or just active players who need a place to stay to help me build up my small town. In return for helping build it, I'll be giving you a house and some farm land in the town when they are built. houses sizes will vary, you will be given a set amount of space. Though farmland is already decided (14 squares of farmland per person.) It is a settlement (23x23, 1 guard). 3/4 of the deed is already flattened, I already have plans for 2/3 of the flattened portion. Due to the way I want things to fit, some houses will be smaller than others. So if you do want to help out, houses are given out biggest to smallest, first come first serve. If you need a ride to my deed, I can give you a boat ride here (Preferably if you are in the starting zone.)

Please contact me on this topic or in game. If you have any questions please ask.

Thank you,

Sofetios

she posted this

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

and havnt been active since

Aug 01 2013 03:45 PM

you need to find another place I guess

Hello

Hopefully, this post will be read by her sometime soon. I'm searching for a fairly small village. I'm a returning player with hopes of getting premium. If anyone could refer me to another village, that'd be great.

Shrapnelkiss