Sign in to follow this  
Arhad

Ability To Make Dirt From Wood Items/scrap/logs

Ability to make dirt from wood items/scrap/logs

20Kg wood + Compost heap + 1 wurm year  = 1 dirt.

And whats the point of all this? in comparison you dig 1 dirt in 5 secs, while you cut the tree, chop it up, make compost heap, set the item to rot and then w8 wurm year for 1 dirt..

Huge -1. rather fix existing bugs then waste devs time making such useless things.

i can grow an unlimited amount of trees, i can only dig so much dirt.

No you really can't. There is so much dirt you can't really comprehend it. For instance Dakota here on Inde, has been digging literally hundreds of thousands of dirt, and this is simply for his deed on a small sliver of the server. You can not tell me you are digging so much dirt, that there needs to be a way to get more back, as there is just so much in the game, and it is not like it is going anywhere really, just being shifted around. So I would state this idea as pretty useless, and a waste of time to code since it will not be used I can guarantee you that much.

No you really can't. There is so much dirt you can't really comprehend it. For instance Dakota here on Inde, has been digging literally hundreds of thousands of dirt, and this is simply for his deed on a small sliver of the server. You can not tell me you are digging so much dirt, that there needs to be a way to get more back, as there is just so much in the game, and it is not like it is going anywhere really, just being shifted around. So I would state this idea as pretty useless, and a waste of time to code since it will not be used I can guarantee you that much.

Rock layers vary, while one area might be 250+ to rock, others might be as low as 40, if think every deed generates hundreds of thousands of dirt, the people on Deli would love to talk to you, it has the highest rock layer I've heard of.

More than enough dirt on other servers, even Chaos, which could benefit Deliverance. Perhaps an invasion is in order.

I would be making concrete before trying to transport dirt with the current system

Trash heaps could be used instead of a new item, let it check if the trash is organic, as in stuff like farm products, wooden items, meals etc.and have it accumulate dirt at a 5:1 ratio of processed material. Could even make fertilizer as a byproduct for use in farming

Fo spell 'dirt' is way faster as well. Just 20 favor for 7 dirt.

• Like 1

-1 on making dirt that way. All tho, I would consider where if you left bricks or stone out to decay they would turn in to 1 dirt clump per brick or stone shard.