Sign in to follow this  
James2986

Black Boxes Around Most Trees And Small Plants.

It's what it says in the title, really. There are black boxes around pretty much all of the trees, and most of the small plants. Last time i played the game, a couple months ago, i didn't have this problem. Here's a screenshot. http://imgur.com/aGlqTD8 . I'm really not sure why this problem has arisen, but any help would be great.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, July 28, 2013 - inapropriate for tech boards
Hidden by KaiH, July 28, 2013 - inapropriate for tech boards

We did have a rash of plane crashes recently. Is there also debris and charred remains, or just the black boxes?

I don't know that much about this stuff but did you make sure you had pretty trees turned on? Also you might want to check to see if your video drivers are up to date. 

I don't know that much about this stuff but did you make sure you had pretty trees turned on? Also you might want to check to see if your video drivers are up to date. 

Yeah, i've got pretty trees on, and when i turn it off, problem goes away, but i'd rather not inconvenience myself if i can fix it.

Post the contents of console.playername.log in Wurm folder please

How would i find that? When i go from the Wurm shortcut to the file location, it takes my to SysWOW64, and it highlights java.

Had same problem while back and sent in way to fix, I see they never received it.

Turn GLSL off, disable it if running multy core ,and that seems to be true.

Then turn shadows off, should fix your problem.