Sign in to follow this  
Xristoff

Flags

I think it would be fun if the settlements could choose a “logoâ€, and it could be used on flags and spirit guards uniforms and so one.

I also think it would be fun to be able to craft more different clothes, mostly for the esthetic feeling. 

Would also be fun to have some kind of bell that ring a short while in the settlement when the enemies are inside the borders.  

Yes to the idea every time it's suggested. However you might wish to poke around first to see if your idea is already up, and then add your thoughts to that thread instead of making a whole new one.

And by the way, you can edit your post to include more then one idea ;)

Edited by Shrimpiie

Bells exist

They dont ring when an enemy enters a settlement tho...

But you hear the gates click, an event message that says the gates are locked, and the Templar usually yells he is going to kick the Champion Trolls butt.

• Like 1

So ring it manually. With all the rage people get met with when they suggest automation, you'd think people would stop asking for automation.

Would also be fun to have some kind of bell that ring a short while in the settlement when the enemies are inside the borders.

+1 only if the village have bell tower?

With tabard the village logo is posible on armour, maybe banners flags too +1 :)

I like the idea of an bell so you hear the ring when someone is at your door.

But make it the same time that you can hear dogs bark and cows moo's you see them do it but never hear it...

I would suggest that this could apply if a bell tower is built over the token. That way you can build bell towers elsewhere without them ringing whenever an aggro wanders on deed :P

Overall I don't have a problem with the suggestions, but neither do I feel strongly about them.

I have posted this type of topic befor it was good and many people liked it