Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

Hillbilly Hermitage [With Trader]

Looking to sell on the deed that Guruen so lovingly created. I've thoroughly enjoyed my month spent living there, although I've decided to head off to brave the world of Chaos/Epic and as such, am no longer in need of such a homestead on Celebration.

The deed is 31x77 with an upkeep of 4.77s a month. There are currently 0 guards hired. Currently 20s in the deed coffers. Deed comes with a Trader placed inside a 3x3 house, for your access only.

The deed comes pretty much as seen in the video, with a lot of raw materials (dirt, shards ore) in bsbs and fsbs inside the main mansion and mines. The mines are packed with  iron ore , ranging from  4 0ql all  the way to utmost. There are also copper and silver veins on/off deed. Included is a huge 400 tile farm space located off-deed, accessible via a short mine tunnel, perfect for any aspiring farmer/priest. The deed is situated right beside the South Western steppe, which has great hunting opportunities, with spawns ranging from rats all the way to champion trolls and beyond! (There are multiple guard towers surrounding the deed, so you are always close to safety.

I shall be running the auction from today (July 28th) until next Saturday night (August 3rd). I will accept bids of both Silver and Euros via verified paypal.

SOLD

Good luck and Happy Bidding!

I shall refrain from posting any pictures here, as the video Guruen created shows off the deed much better than any pictures can.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nXCaORdGLBA

Edited by Outlaw

Best of luck to you. I hope you find a buyer who will appreciate this wonderful place ;)

that is unbelievably beautiful if i wasn't so invested in my deed on deli i would definitely buy this, woulda been nice to see the farm and possible expansion ability of the farm but all in all absolutely beautiful

Ever thought of getting yourself a trader to earn some silver? Well now you can! At 50s, you're getting an entire deed, livestock and materials all for free!

A deed of this size would have cost almost 50s to place, so be sure to get your share of this huge saving :)

- Bump before sleep -

6months ago this deed would had no problem to go for 1.6g

just sayin ^^

Indeed, I would say that it is still worth that, given the amount of time spent creating it and the size of the deed, along with the amount of resources on deed. There's 2 utmost iron veins in the entrance tunnel alone for example.

Deed has a very nice stable block, complete with enchanted grass (around 30 enchant tiles).

Special Offer for tonight, as I will be on a for a few hours!

Buyout Severely reduced to only 65s!