tCIrvjE.png

Bulk Store

Blue text = New!
Green Text = Important Info

Carpentry:

Item:                      Amount:   Random Ql: 

Planks.................. 1k.............1,5s.................................... (Stock 0
)
Logs......................100............1s.......................................(Stock 0)
Shaft.....................100............15c.....................................(Stock 0)

Digging:

Item:                       Amount:  Random Ql:       

Dirt.........................500............45c.....................................................(Stock 0) 

Sand.......................500...........45c.....................................................(Stock 0)        
Tar.........................500............40c....................................................(Stock 100
Clay.......................500............40c....................................................(Stock 0) 

Mortar...................500............1.75s.................................................(Stock 0 N/A atm)

Mining:

Item:                         Amount:  Random Ql:      30+        40+       50+       60+      70´+

Rock Shards...........1k.............1s......................1s..........1s..........1,1s.......1,2s....1.3s.....(Stock 0) 
Slate Shards...........1k.............1s......................1s..........1s..........1,1s.......1,2s.....1.3s....(Stock 0) 
Iron Ore/Lump........1k.............1s......................1s..........1,1s.......1,1s.......1,3s.....1.5s....(Stock 0)
Silver Ore/Lump.....100...........20c...................20c.........25c........30c...............................(Stock 0)
Gold Ore/Lump......1k.............90c.....................................................................................(Stock 0)
Copper Ore/Lump.1k.............90c......................................................................................(Stock 0)

Blacksmithing:

Item:                        Amount:    Random Ql:      30+         40+          50+         60+     70+

Large Nail................100...........20c...........................................................................................(Stock 0)
Small Nail................100..........15c............................................................................................(Stock 500)
Small Anvil.............1.........................................5c..........10c............20c.................................

large Anvil..............1........................................10c..........20c...........35c.................................

Iron ribbon.............100...........1s.............................................................................................(Stock 0)

Iron Lamp...............1...............5c.......................10c..........15.............25c...............................(Stock 0) White dye can be added!
Tools......................1.........................................................................10c........20c.......30c....
(Tools: Hammer, Saw, Hatchet, Awl, Dredge, File, Leather Knife, Metal Brush, Needle, Rake, Pickaxe, Scissors, Shovel, Stone Chisel, Trowel) 

Masonry:

Item:                         Amount:  Random Ql:    

Stone Bricks...........1k.............2s.....................(Stock 0) (N/A atm)

Please notice that i dont do orders over 2k of Carpentry, Masonry, Blacksmithing.

*News:*

Weekly offer: 

Blacksmithing tools 70 QL, 20c! (See normal price in Blacksmithing Spoiler!)

-

Horse Shoe Set 70 QL, 40c! 

NEW PAYMENT!

Paypal is accepted!

(1s=1e)

(1s=1.3usd)

Referrals accepted

(1=6s)

Work update:

10k of 70ql iron in progress!

*Not all mats are able atm, course i moved my deed and has to rebuild.*

*Other mats will become able later.*

Other items of Blacksmithing, Digging, Farming, can be made. Just specify the name of the item envisaged, and the quality and let us find out a price and delivery time!

Do you want a quality, please be stated during the ordering! If you want other materials, like Kindlings, Mooring Anchors, Zinc and Lead, it is possible in certain amounts of. When you order please cords disclosed.
We want your order ready as soon as possible. (Delivery is also illuminated, and are not free.)

If u order for more than 10s we will make a little cut, and give u some discount + a gift! 

!If the customer wants to get a job done on his own deed,

I can perform jobs within the different categories!

Delivery fee:
Delivery: 50c in the south Independence, and 50c in the north Independence. 1s to Deliverance, 1.5s Exodos, 2s Celebration, 3s Xanadu, 4s Pristine/Release . (I Do NOT deliver to PVP severs!) 

If u order for more than 10s we will make a little cut, and give u some discount + a gift! 

Pickup: Ofc, free! (45X, 48y - Independence - Stone Harbour)

http://blackburrow.s3-external-3.amazonaws.com/overmap/wurm_overmap.html, click on the map, that u want to look at!

Other Threads:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/112090-gibs-item-store/

PM on forum, or cantact ingame Chareters:

Giblet.

(1:00+ GMT )

- Giblet of Traum

Edited by RuneHoltTraderVillage
  • Like 3

Def buy from this fella again, Is fast and a hard worker! highly Recommend him!

• Like 1

Did you miss on the price jump between 2k and 3k mortar?

if it should be 6.8s for 3k mortar, then you can sign me up for 3k

If it is indeed 8.8s, then sign me up for 2k mortar at 4.5s :D

If possibly I'd like it to be delivered, my coord are 21x24y on inde, Havilah (at the other end of the boatbridge coming from black dog isle)

many thanks in advance :)

(edit: some extra info, I'm almost online every evening between 5pm and 11pm gmt+1, mostly on Parasiticentity and Vraccas)

Edited by Lycanthropic
  • Like 1

Fast, efficient service; highly recommended for bulk goods.

• Like 1

Hello Lycanthro!

The prices for mortar atm is " 1k.  Random Ql.   2.3s 2k.   Random Ql.    4.6s.  3k.   Random Ql.    7 " If u like to order mortar, please PM me ( Just in forum ) And we can get a price, and a amount! :)

Giblet Of Ravenwood!

I'm wondering how long he'll stand selling bulks for extremely lowered prices. Counting only actions bulk products are worth more.

Good Luck anyway.

Edited by Zabaq

Hehe, thanks everyone! :) Zabaq, i just have to make some business, in the start... But im not that sure on prices atm, but working on it, and make some costumers. And then i could have a look on the prices...  But people say they are nice, and perfect! :) Thanks anyway for advise!

Giblet Of Ravenwood!

Hehe, thanks everyone! :) Zabaq, i just have to make some business, in the start... But im not that sure on prices atm, but working on it, and make some costumers. And then i could have a look on the prices...  But people say they are nice, and perfect! :) Thanks anyway for advise!

Giblet Of Ravenwood!

People always will say they're nice cause it's cheap, they'll use fact that you're not familiar with normal prices and suck you that long till you'll give up or they will build what they want :)

Cheers.

Edited by Zabaq

Think u are right, but i didnt relly know what i else had to set in prices... :-/ Course atm i get a good income, but with a bit hurry :) But if the costumers are happy im happy with that for now :) But again, thanks for the advise! ;)

Giblet Of Ravenwood!

Think u are right, but i didnt relly know what i else had to set in prices... :-/ Course atm i get a good income, but with a bit hurry :) But if the costumers are happy im happy with that for now :) But again, thanks for the advise! ;)

Giblet Of Ravenwood!

Market will be unhappy. It's on your free will what you'll do. My point is you can easy earn with higher normal prices, If you're hard worker and have plenty of time. Otherwise it's not worth an effort.

Regards,

Zabaq

Ps. I'll better stop offtopic'ing in WTS thread. Cheers again  B)

Edited by Zabaq

will need full boat of dirt (4k) delivered to exodus x23 y43... pm me with total price...  

Hello both!

Zaqab: I understand your point, and'll take a look at the prices here the next time! So thank you again for your advice, it is first time I try it here, so it's fairly new, so have found nole prices at different friends' advice.

Rockybalboa: Hello, and thank you for writing! I'm a little busy with 2 order of "Mortar" atm. But should probably be able to only having 4 thousand dirt ready sometime next week. But equally it to deliver ... I will be able to sail to Exodus with it, but I can see it will be a big detour to have to bring it right up to your position, so it might get a little extra cost. :)

Giblet Of Ravenwood!

hello I would like 1k of iron lumps 2k of bricks 1k of mortar delivered to 49y 13x halos harbor (not on map yet<--forget that just saw it is on map :P) its in the Kinos bay thanks alot

Edited by casvz

Hello Casvz!

Please make a PM to my account ( Forum ). Anyway thanks for writing, i have a look at that soon, and PM u with more infomation :)

Giblet Of Ravenwood!

Got my order in 24 hours and I wasn't even in a hurry. Very nice guy.  :)

• Like 1

zabaq don't get angry cuz the competition is doing good, Glad to see his business is doing great! Keep up the hardwork bud! :-)

• Like 1

Hello Both!

Thanks for the comments! Really glad to assist you with your building! Thanks for getting me around Wurm Severne, and let me learn a lot of other players to know! It is a fantastic-feeling you get when you see these comments! Thank you for making has helped me get this up and running!

Giblet Of Ravenwood!

• Like 1

Me be happy, mortar arrived, now the building begins :D

Giblet has some mad caravel-parking-skills to ;)

• Like 1

Haha! Thanks Lycanthropic!! Fun to make your ordre. Thanks for buying!  :D

Giblet Of Ravenwood!

Edited by RuneHoltTraderVillage

Excellent!!! kept me posted on the progress and lives close to me :D  very handy for me lol

great service!!!

• Like 1