Sign in to follow this  
Dboy

Farming Is Bugged

Yet, another bug i noticed after last server restart.

[23:22:56] The server has been up 2 days, 14 hours and 57 minutes.

Farm fiels DO NOT grow. by that i mean that im unable to tent them, as they do not require so, they also do not grow stages (eg sprouting to growing status etc). I do not know if thats the case with all type of farm tiles, but cotton and wemp ones are bugged 100%. more than 2 days i havent farmed a single tile now as they dont need to and during that time none of the tiles riped too. most of them are still at "sprouting" as they were 2 days ago.

Epic > Affliction server

Edited by Dboy
  • Like 1

On affliction I would always bust into people's places and farm/harvest all their crops overnight and replant them so they didn't notice. Maybe someone's been doing your farming for you?

My Elevation farm is growing just fine.

I think this might be because of:

Paradox casts Rite of Death. The domain of Libila is covered in mycelium.

Other BLH deeds have the same problem AFAIK

i can confirm this, half of crops are on the almost ripe stage for the last 4 days now. unable to tent them either

I can't confirm or deny that casting Rite of Death bugged it, but Rite of Death is about the most useless spell ever.

poor farmer is reporting, farms dont grow, even after fresh sow.

Other BLH deeds have the same problem AFAIK

Edited by Iorveth

This should now be fixed (was reason why server was rebooted on Saturday)

This isnt fixed. Nothing is still growing or needs tending

• Like 1

Affliction has gone weeks now with no crop or tree growth.

Please help, you are crippling pvp, we cant heal without the cotton! All my new guys are stuck on their grind cuz they cant heal fast enough to fight off the mobs!

I think everyone on HOTS home should be awarded 500 cotton for this bug...

Sorry for the double post, but almost all of my animals are dead from starvation. Is this even being looked at? It's almost been a month.

I doubt it. Farming is essential for most serious players and removing it would be silly.

Hots  is on almost a month without crops. Can harvest and sow but no growth since the restart. Also trees seem to not be growing as well. This is really crippling our server . It is not just us complaining about one single thing. Crops effect over 10 different skill gains. How are we suppose to pvp without cotton? We have animals starving and everyone is on rations. We can not effectively hunt. This is really damaging many peoples gaming experience. Is Hots being phased out by causeing a mass forced exodus?

Edited by Adesa

Once again this has nothing to do with casting that lib spell it has been that way for a loooong time.

Can a dev please comment here? Our server is cripppled.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, August 8, 2013 - staff bashing
Hidden by KaiH, August 8, 2013 - staff bashing

So apparentely the devs are "looking into it". It's been almost a month, and the only answer or reply you can give us is the most stock, scripted piece of worthless information ever. Why? Why are you being so irresponsible? This bug is extremely critical and the fate of an entire server rests on it, and the devs don't even seem to have it on their priority list. We don't want to sound annoying or impatient, but we're actually almost incapable of gameplay at this point.

View hidden Post

Do you guys even care about this bug?

View hidden Post

I've sent the devs a PM, and Tich even left the conversation without answering. This goes to show how little the devs care about the problems of the players or the fact they're ruining the game for people. You guys should really be ashamed, as you're doing a childish and poor job of maintaining your game.

Devs have ignored my PMs and deleted my posts. I've tried everything, but I can't get them to listen. This is pretty dissapointing, guys. This kind of behaviour isn't okay. Just fix the bug.