Sign in to follow this  
PsMaster

[Jk-Elevation] The Legion Is Recruiting!

The Legion is now looking for new members!

Legion_logo_new.png

We are on elevation [JK], PM me or register and post your application directly on our website http://www.wurmthelegion.com

Legend_of_the_legion.png

http://youtu.be/6JFBMdh-fZ8

You will get a house, at least some basic gear, depending on your skills, tools, food and stuff like that. Having a headset and Mumble or Teamspeak is a huge plus.

MOTD: Fight for glory or whatever!

Edited by PsMaster
  • Like 1

WOW ! Very nice presentation. And especially that troll speaking ? How the hell did you do that ? Ogre ?

Edited by Issle
  • Like 1

Villagers will also receive 90+ ql tools and decent weapons.

You will get basic gear ( medium ql chain) if you are a noob so to say. At 50 fighting you can get high ql chain and at 70 fighting we'll get you a plate set. What we mostly aim for are fighters, it's hard to survive without fighting on elevation anyway. By no means does that mean that you are not welcome to join us, you can support us just by  staying in the village and crafting stuff that is needed. I'd like to say that everyone is welcome, even if you're new to the game since we all started somewhere, but we do filter out our community, we accept no spies, thieves or people who are just interested in their own gains. We are a team and we support each other.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Hordern, August 21, 2013 - Inappropriate for a recruitment thread.
Hidden by Hordern, August 21, 2013 - Inappropriate for a recruitment thread.

Sup Postes,

I have MasonJames sitting on Elevation currently with No game time on him.

Maybe you know somebody that would be interested in my proposal.

I'm looking to sell my Wurm account.

Its worth a couple hundred bucks for sure.

What I want is a digital copy of Final Fantasy 14 for PS3 retail price of $29.99 and 2months of game time paid for. I think its $12.99 a monthl.

Contact me at jvanslam83@gmail.com

I'm looking for trustworthy people only to contact me.

I haven't played wurm in a good 6 months, but I know a good hand full of people that could vouch for me that are still active most likely.

Great village, nice and helpful people.

Fight for glory or whatever!

Village full of cool active dudes. If you live on JKH or even freedom and you're looking to get into wurm pvp these guys are a good group to get started with.

Is that unrealistic engine? very well made map :P , to bad i play chaos already otherwise i might have joined ya :P 

Thanks Wox, will make more if we have more people in our village. Found that most of the models don't have the chin or mouth or something that would be easy to animate and would look like they would actualy be talking :D not too experienced with softimage, but oh well, did what I could :)

Oh and hiroi, it's Cryengine3.

Edited by PsMaster

This game is really interesting, I love it. I have played many games but this game is quit interesting and new. Thanks for posting this.

Bump, still recruiting. The Legion has nothing to do with nationality, it's just that some of us are from Lithuania.

Pisingas is a cool vyn battle priest (very useful) and he told me that they dont treat non-lithuanians as second class citizens.

+1 to Legion

Sheesh, whats with all the nationality nonsense? :D

Edited by PsMaster