Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Developer Diary: Record Release

In the second instalment of our brand-new Developer Diaries, Rolf takes a moment to talk about the recently commissioned new Wurm music, entitled “Meditation and Work.” It’s out now on Spotify, iTunes and Amazon, and you’ve probably heard it already in-game too!

The Dev Diaries are produced & edited by our latest full-time team member, Johan. He’s going to continue to bring more to the table in regards of marketing Wurm. Expect to see more of his work in the future!

If the video does not show, click here.

• Like 7

I want to know what is in that locked box on his desk, lol

Edited by Kegan

LOVE IT !!!!  

Very nice work here guys.

lol doctorchese

That song should be added into wurm :P

Edited by Shads

It should come on on loop when you fail at making a plank 30 times in a row. As if life couldn't get any worse.... :D

Big fluffy unicorns dancing on rainb-OH GAWD! ITS IN MY HEAD!!!-

• Like 1

It should come on on loop when you fail at making a plank 30 times in a row. As if life couldn't get any worse.... :D

agreed. Especially when you have 99% chance at making them :P

so those new songs are ingame already?:P cause they are way better fitting to wurm then the western style ones ;)

I like it allot :D, Rolf keep it up, this is the kind of social contact with the playerbase that is very welcome :D

But damn, those comments on youtube, some guys really got out of bed on the wrong foot :/

I like it allot :D, Rolf keep it up, this is the kind of social contact with the playerbase that is very welcome :D

But damn, those comments on youtube, some guys really got out of bed on the wrong foot :/

what comments?i only see 2

what comments?i only see 2

Good, they cleaned the comments, they were pretty negative :(

Almost instantly killed my happy-mood after seeing the video, reading those comments X_X

Good, they cleaned the comments, they were pretty negative :(

Almost instantly killed my happy-mood after seeing the video, reading those comments X_X

I decided to clean them, in the same way that they claimed the video is irrelevant I believe that the comments were irrelevant.

Rolf took no more than an hour's time out to make the video, while all of the editing and production work was done by our new superstar Johan "RedBaron" Svensson.

• Like 1

I laughed several times while watching this.  I never knew Rolf had a sense of humor.  Great video and a great way to inform the players.

Cheers!

How did he get witch hunter! he been stealing our scenario rewards? :(

The intro into the house was actually pretty cool

Too bad I don't listen to the music/most of the sounds

I hate gettin Gurubear'd in the middle of the woods with headphones on...

• Like 1

I actually expected rolf to somewhen getting so annoyed by that background voice that he would take the staff, stomp with it on the ground, making the earth and screen shudder with a giant explosion and fire around him and speaking a word of developer power! to silence the background voice that was kinda interrupting his speech :P

Amazing work,  to have Rolf go from "man in the shadows" to  Broadcasting in a ridiculous costume is just great. This series' is a very good way to bridge the gap between players and development while maintaining a carefree yet informative atmosphere. Please continue this great work, and I and I assume many other's look forward to seeing more interaction from Rolf, as well as other members of the Dev team.

"No I didn`t,  voice!"

Edited by AnarchistRise
  • Like 2

The video was nice, especially seeing Rolf in that hat :D

Only thing I wasn't so keen on was the interaction with the voiceover thing.

this video was pretty entertaining to watch :)

i look forward to more in the future too!

Too much RP. Last 30 seconds were my favorite because it wasn't ###### scripted nonsense. Rolf gave his personal opinion of the music, why he chose it and why he likes it and thinks it will be good, that's all we really needed to know. First 3 minutes I just kinda zoned out/didn't understand the humor

Loved the video.  It was great to see a developer with a humble sense of humor.  Often when any video series starts, the beginning videos seem amateurish and silly, but they soon grow into a mature, artistic and polished means of communication.  I think they are just experimenting and trying to find what "style" works best for them.  Keep up the videos!!  Keep experimenting with different styles!  It's definitely one for the history books =)

Sign in to follow this