Sign in to follow this  
Sir Arowhun

Feudalism

Make it so the rep system only covers people within alliances. If an alliance allies with another alliance, they both will both have "green" outlines to each other. If two alliances are not allied, they could be "blue" or neutral to each other. Also, make it so alliances can declare war on each other so they will be "red" or enemies to each other. People who are not in alliances should be neutral unless each alliance adds them to their alliance KOS list which would turn them red. Individuals or entire settlements could be added to these lists.

Another way to do this: Alliances could choose to align themselves with the king. The rep system should protect people in alliances under a king at all time unless two alliances are at war with each other (if this is allowed). Alliances could freely abandon the king and the king can turn an entire alliance into enemies, which would start a civil war. For an alliance to rejoin under the king, the alliance leader has to meet with him.

I'd also like to see custom alliance chats. For instance, there could be a chat for all alliances on Desolation, or a chat for all alliances that are working together in one part of the server.

Towers could possibly be claimed by different alliances so they kill enemies of the alliances that own them.

EDIT: Changed this post so its easier to understand, and added some more ideas.

Edited by Sir Arowhun
  • Like 1

I might not have understood correctly, but what if the person who is doing the named illegal action is not in a deed, or is in a deed which is not part of an alliance? Or is part of another alliance?

Are you suggesting of removing the rep system from the kingdom as a whole and implementing it for use in alliances only? That doesn't sound bad actually.

Are you suggesting of removing the rep system from the kingdom as a whole and implementing it for use in alliances only? That doesn't sound bad actually.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. If alliances are allied with each other, the hunted system should apply between them.

If someone in an alliance starts breaking laws, the player could be kicked out of the alliance so that everyone in the alliance can attack that person at will.

Alliances should be at peace by default. For alliances to attack each other, they should have to declare war.

The other way this could be done is make it so that alliances are at war by default, and they have to agree to have peace.

How would towers work?
Not attacking any bandits at all, due to the fact that most towers are not on deeds?

Its a bit silly to want to reputation system to only apply to people you have in your alliance, and can kick out at any time.

This seems to be more of a "I want to kill that person, let me make it so I can do that whenever i want"

In other words, remove the rep system completely.

How would towers work?

Not attacking any bandits at all, due to the fact that most towers are not on deeds?

Its a bit silly to want to reputation system to only apply to people you have in your alliance, and can kick out at any time.

This seems to be more of a "I want to kill that person, let me make it so I can do that whenever i want"

In other words, remove the rep system completely.

The WL kingdoms should have more order compared to HOTS. It would be dishonorable for someone to join an alliance, and then kill random people in it. Doing so should make you hunted, and then eventually a blacklighter like it does now. There will be people that kill for a bit, but take breaks before going BL like nos. These people can be kicked out of the alliance so they can be dealt with easily.

Tower guards should be allied with all alliances, and only attack people from other kingdoms unless the tower is on a deed. In that case, the guards should automatically attack people from enemy alliances. Another way of doing this would be to allow alliances to have a "claim" over towers, and make it so that the guards always fight for that alliance. People not in alliances wouldn't be bothered by these towers unless the alliance leaders add them to an alliance KOS list.

So if you aren't in an alliance, anyone can kill you at will, and you can kill anyone at will.

If you are, you can still kill people at will, but not people in your alliance, who you can kill at the risk of becoming blacklight,

So pretty much complete lawlessness except that people in your alliance can go hunted and outlaw for doing bad things to other people in their alliance.

Why exactly do you need a rep system for an alliance where anyone can be kicked out easily?

So pretty much complete lawlessness except that people in your alliance can go hunted and outlaw for doing bad things to other people in their alliance.

Why exactly do you need a rep system for an alliance where anyone can be kicked out easily?

If someone within an alliance attacks someone or bashes something the idea is that leader of the alliance would receive a message explaining it.

The hunted system would also protect other people in the alliance from losing their stuff when a member randomly decides to go on a killing spree. Its dishonorable to go against your alliance, so you should go hunted to discourage people from doing it.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

how about you stop trying to fix what you know 0 about and stop asking for homeserver buffs

• Like 1

how about you stop trying to fix what you know 0 about and stop asking for homeserver buffs

I play on Serenity, and I see issues that need changing. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Edited by Sir Arowhun