Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

A Goodbye To Exodus

Well, it has been a good run, living here on Exodus, but it has come to the time when I am to move on to another place. I have had so many terrific memories, and met amazing people here, and it saddens me to leave them all behind. I will be moving to Independence now, Hermit Island.  I have packed up all my things (Which amazingly I fit into a Corbita, due to some skilled packing), and as I write this I am at the Western Border of Exodus. My deed Blackmoor will stay as it is, where it is. I will not be selling it nor disbanding it, reason being is I still don't have the heart to do it yet, because it is my only deed I have ever known, I built it and have lived there since I started the game back in March of 2012. I will be keeping an alt there named Cheezball, just to tend to a few things, and I will dump upkeep into the coffers to satisfy it for a while. Also, my shop The Studded Defense will of course be moving up to Indy.

Here I will acknowledge many of the people who have made my life here great, and don't be offended if I forgot your name, as there is quite a lot of you:

Andrec

Deez

Afira

Silvirwolfe

Uisge

Shuego

Salbian(Now on Deli)

Loaded

Banzai

King

Kerwal

Kilitra

Andromas

Rockybalboa

Chiqa

Felinas

Notsodirt

Superspazz

Theredreaper

Dissociation

Xsamuraizx

Vanya

Madaxe

Madbananas

Makarus

Krysi

Kajmir

Zerobyte

Sirdoodle

Zarame(Original)

Wantsome

Jakenheimer

Bobmcjeffery

And of course many more!

Goodbye Exodus, my home server and my birthplace, my new life awaits me on Independence!

Edited by Shrimpiie

bye bye, even though i'm goin' with you :P

oh and how could you forget to add me to the list? i lived right next to you :P 

Edited by CIRAY

Oh, come on. You leave the island, but you are not going to the Moon (whatever of the 3 moons we have you would choose :P).

I know its... hard when feelings for the things get involved and,... I know what you feel. Its not easy, and you have all my warm feelings with you. If thats the path you want to go, just dont look back and go straight. A door that closes at your back its a door that opens ahead. Just walk straight.

But going back to you and us... Come on, guy. We always have the chat, and you can come to visit us, and we can go to visit you. Its not the end of the story, but just a different chapter for you, and somewhat a change for us.

Be happy, guy!! We (or at least I), are happy for you, and I know you have a nice time coming in your direction.

Take care and enjoy the waves of the sea :D

I am offended.

J/K (mostly)! Have fun on Indy! :D

Silly Shrimp, choosing to move to Indy when your real home is right in between (Mandalore)

Too many leatherworkers on indy already shoo lol (jk)

• Like 1

hey ya forgot my name!  Yes, I kidnapped shrimp. But all is welcome to visit as we are directly beside the deli border. :-)

Don't worry, I can still keep an eye on you guys, still have my alt Cheezball keeping an eye on the deed ;)

Why is that Jake?

Exodus can be a lonely place.  There's nothing worse than Rocky being the only other person online in the middle of the night.

• Like 3

Exodus can be a lonely place.  There's nothing worse than Rocky being the only other person online in the middle of the night.

nuck nuck nuck, or me now, lol i will miss you shrimpii, and best of luck, keep it friendly for me. :D

Edit: i too moved to Independence server at Crystal Canal region with Ivan, soo ill be seeing ya friend :D 

Edited by DocStineTM
  • Like 1

hey ya forgot my name!  Yes, I kidnapped shrimp. But all is welcome to visit as we are directly beside the deli border. :-)

Boo... Too many good guys leaving.

Found out today i never gave you that barding.

Well, i got 2 new guys at Kaiva's playing now, so i'm playing a bit more often.

Edited by ReaverKane

Haven't seen Rocky on lately in m friends list, he still alive?

Haven't seen him for a week now... The only reason he wouldn't be online is when he'd have a taxi customer or when he's shaking his president's hand. And maybe then still... But yeah it's odd since he'd normally there ALL THE TIME. Rocky, where are you?

Edited by Nadineb