Sign in to follow this  
LorenaMontana

Increase Price And Lower Price

Since alot of freedommers are blamin epic and say freedom is the glue that holds this game into pieces.

I think the price for premium playin on freedom should be increased by a few euro and the price for playin on epic should be decreased by a few euro.

this forces more ppl to play epic and the freedommers wont matter much since they are the glue that makes this game a game anyways

Edited by LorenaMontana

Please, do not judge everyone on epic by some of the players who post here.

• Like 1

Your logic is flawed, the worst thing is you probably don't even realise that.

This all-time worst suggestion on the Wurm forums for the past 4+ years I have browsed them will surely kill the game faster than anything else.

• Like 1

no seperate the 2 clusters if u want to play both then pay for both

no seperate the 2 clusters if u want to play both then pay for both

exactly

This is where you post suggestions that will help improve wurm.

Making a suggestion just to spite freedomers because they don't share your view on wurm is stupid and childish.

• Like 4

So this is such a stupid suggestion it is off the charts. Do you know how to make a meaningful suggestion that will benefit Wurm at all? From what it looks like, no. Someone lock this stupid stupid thread please.

wow all these feedumbers getting angry sadly they are on a PVE server

Sorry to break it to you but this will never happen.

Cheers!

Edited by Shrimpiie

wow all these feedumbers getting angry sadly they are on a PVE server

I don't really see any anger here. You are angry though, aren't you? You are the one trying to force a specific playstyle upon a huge group of players that are not interested at all. We are all playing the same game, and whether you like it or not, you couldn't grief newbies on JKH Epic if us "freedumbers" weren't here.

Lets close down Epic, it has brought no good to Wurm, it has only divided the small playerbase even more.

One world, one game, one ruleset.

Heh, and Epickiddies wonder where the stereotype of them being testosterone fuelled blockheads comes from...

• Like 1

Lets close down Epic, it has brought no good to Wurm, it has only divided the small playerbase even more.

One world, one game, one ruleset.

This makes perfect sense in response to your asshatery

Edited by AnarchistRise

Yay another thread were Epic and Freedom people bash each other!

Original poster might win the price for dumbest suggestion ever made on the Wurm forums. Or at least the price for the dumbest BL trolling attempt.

Original poster might win the price for dumbest suggestion ever made on the Wurm forums. Or at least the price for the dumbest BL trolling attempt.

are we gettin personal grandpa ?

This guy here got angry over a post I made and started a new thread. Wow..... But hay I don't mind a increase on freedom servers I even stated wurm online base price should be 14.99 us and a lower silver rate. Good Idea LorenaMontana.

No, it seems this post should receive the award for dumbest suggestion ever made.

This guy here got angry over a post I made and started a new thread. Wow..... But hay I don't mind a increase on freedom servers I even stated wurm online base price should be 14.99 us and a lower silver rate. Good Idea LorenaMontana.

what thread

nvm, epic is down and kidies are getting angry :P

Heh, and Epickiddies wonder where the stereotype of them being testosterone fuelled blockheads comes from...

You are just as stupid as this post....

• Like 1