Sign in to follow this  
Seancarl

5 Speed Horse Ranch

I just finished construction of new self service pens

1Yeqtl1.jpg

The idea is that you can travel to my deed, Lothlorien Meadows [49x, 14y] on Indy

TQB4Xza.png?2

Visit the merchant and buy a key (current price is 40c per key) which unlocks the corresponding gate (match the key name to the sign name).  You take your horse and you're all set.  Currently the selection is limited because I consider this a trial run to see what sort of interest I receive.  If this is successful, I'll expand to include breeding pairs, pregnant females, etc. 

Currently in the self service pens I have 5 speed males.

In addition to 5 speed horses of every age, color and gender, I have a healthy stock of cows, bulls, bisons, hell horses, and colored unicorns.  I'm currently breeding green dogs, champion wild cats, and a have a breeding pair of blue and green wild cats.  If any of these are of interest to you, please message me here or in game for more information. 

Edited by Seancarl
  • Like 1

Plus one for me :D  no one was on while i was exploring around the area. my horse recently died and these self service stalls allowed me to get a 5spd pregnant mare without anyone being on. VERY handy, otherwise i wouldnt have gotten a new horse :rolleyes:

I'm going back later to pick threw the rest of the animals there lol there are so many i want them all!!! :lol:

• Like 1

Great service here, very precise and no need to deal with anyone other than the merchant.

Brilliant business highly recommend