Sign in to follow this  
Jaori

What Services Would You Pay For?

Think of those things you absolutely dread doing... diggin dirt, farming, making bricks, creating buildings you alrdy have the skill for but dont want to spend the time on, whatever.

What would you absolutely desire to have someone do/make for you on a regular basis, and are willing to pay for?

Post up! looking for as many responses as I can get...

happens everyday just look in the marketplace there are tons of people buying bulk goods all the time. If you are talking about with rl money only or something then no i only pay in silver. Not real sure what you are trying to figure out.. 

Edited by Kegan

Hmm what services would I pay for... :ph34r:

Kinda depends on what kind of animations and features get added in, five silvah me build you long time

EDIT: Kidding aside, whatever activity required a lot of time and gave little skill back, especially when titled.

Edited by Klaa

Not a lot, I prefer to do it all myself. Bought a few things on Epic, just a weapon and armour also a drake set on Wild. Probably under 10 different things ever. Also payed for reduced price strongwall on Wild whereas on Epic I've taken pains to get it completely right. Nothing else comes to mind. I'd probably buy a star gem if it was a good price just to try out the sorcery stuff. Possibly a drake set on Epic.

Oh yes, bought 3 knarrs to date, and a few other big ships, donated to Valhalla.

Edited by Silures

Bricks most def. possibly harvesting when the seasons roll by ( like maple sap and such )

Surface mining, i could dangle a gold coin for a surface mining job and will get crickets for a response.

Bricks bricks and more bricks. And dirt.

Next project is going to need 25-30k bricks and I don't like making them with alts.

Edited by leaf

Transporting dirt and anything that involves storage bins, rafts, carts and/or ships

Yes, looking for IN-GAME services that you would pay for in silver lol.

Good responses.  Please keep them coming!  Looking for specifics!

Shards --> Bricks
Dirt 
Clay + Sand ---> Mortar

Delivering from A to B

Making X ship

Terraforming - surface mining/digging/chopping

etc..

actually i would pay more for somone that would stick with the job and not leave half way or take 6 months to finish.

actually i would pay more for somone that would stick with the job and not leave half way or take 6 months to finish.

Had I not already surface mined Port Benden on Chaos (20000+ rock) and still have a deed on Chaos I really SHOULD be surface mining (30000+ rock), I'd take the job for a gold coin. :P

Edited by Nomadikhan

Concrete making is work, what I'm ready to pay for. But it seems nobody want such work.

I buy rivets. Currently full up after buying 500. Burn through them in a month or less. If you know a leather worker ...  they might buy rivets =)

Edited by Gypsy

hmm, I'd say mortar . although I've got ok ish masonry, I despise making the stuff

I'd seriously consider paying someone to smelt ores and put the lumps in bulk bins, it's the most boring task in the galaxy.