Sign in to follow this  
Moxie

Large Coastal Deed With Trader, Meditation Tiles, Iron/silver Mine, 5-Speed Horses, & More! (Auction Over, Please Close)

Up for auction is one of the oldest and possibly one of the largest deeds on Exodus, Cherrington. When I moved here right after the server opened, it was a little waterside cove backing up to the forest and covered in lava spiders. We've put a lot of work into it, and hope that it'll make a great home for another player (or players!) in the future. It's PERFECT for somebody who loves trees & the forest, or who likes a park-like atmosphere, or even role-play!

Originally called Avonlea Bay, the body of water that it is sitting on was named after the deed. It's in a fairly quiet area and in an alliance with good, mature, easy-going players. To the west you have a mountain that is unlikely to be deeded as it's fairly steep. To the east there is a "managed forest" that is used for wood for carpentry. South, you have water and a short sail to the Ixtlan Canal for travel and Arcanum Market for merchants. North, you have the beautiful Golden Woods and a highway to Thornfield Lake.

Deed Info:

Deed Size in Tiles: 81 North-South, 41 East-West. 3321 Tiles total.
Perimeter: 9
Upkeep per Month: 10 silver, 90 copper, 20 iron
Upkeep Remaining: 17 silver and some change.
Guards: 2

Auction Info:

Starting Bid: 75 Euro
Reserve: NONE
Buyout: 150 Euro
Anti-Snipe: 12 hours after the final bid we'll finalize the auction to prevent sniping.

auction_timer_1374720050.gif

Features:

1 Trader in a 3x7, 2-story Workshop Building. There are multiple BSBs all labeled with quality ranges so that you can store items by quality.
12 Stable Stalls with Enchanted Grass
1 10x11 pen with Enchanted Grass in a checkerboard pattern, 12 1x2 stalls, shaded under pine trees.
4 cows/bulls
5-speed horses (# to be determined, but you'll have plenty for breeding).
1 2x3 2-story Winery (we never actually made wine, but it's pretty)
2 3x5 pens/fields adjacent to the winery.
2 5x8 pens/fields across from the winery.
1 8x11 pen with enchanted grass, grape vines, and deer, including two champ deer.
2 5x7 pens/fields next to the stables.
1 really big stone building with a courtyard. This building is not completely finished, but it was intended to be a foundry/workshop for my husband. It's right outside the iron mine for easy access and would be perfect for a blacksmith.
1 3-story inn with individual rooms/balconies/beds. There is also a front area of the inn with barrels and a table (perfect for a bartender!) Leading into the back of the inn there is a kitchen with 4 ovens, FSBs, and barrels of water for storing meals.
1 Semi-finished Shipbuilding building.
1 Guard Tower - 50ql
1 Mailbox (blue!) with a 78 Courier Enchant
1 gold Vynora altar next to token.
1 silver Magranon altar in the iron mine.
1 Corbita is included. The knarr, cog, and sailboats are not included.
A fenced-in flower garden right on the shore with a Path of Love and Path of Knowledge Tile.
A small fenced-in CLAY island w/ gatehouse right in the bay with a 1-tile-wide road leading to it.
Tar just off-deed.
Lots of room for boat parking, and it's deep enough for big ships.
1 Mine with two entrances: The southern-most entrance is a silver mine with several silver veins, including 1 utmost silver vein and 2 forges. The northern-most entrance is the iron mine with lots of iron & marble veins & one zinc vein. Both entrances are level and secured with fences & gates. There's also one area that has been mined down just to water level so you can easily grab a drink while mining.
3 water tiles on-deed (that we've found).
Lots of undeveloped area on the east & north sides that we use as a managed forest for carpentry.
Apple, Cherry, and Lemon Orchards going up the side of the mountain.
An amazing view from the mountain, overlooking the Bay. I had started surface-mining part of the mountain so that I could build a tower/colossus/mansion there to enjoy the view, but didn't finish. You could continue that project OR just ignore it - it's mostly out of sight/out of mind.

Inventory:

This is to be determined. My husband and I will take our personal tools and a few personal items that we love. All other supplies, tools, armor, and other items will stay behind. PM me if you have questions on this.

I'd love for this little gem to go to somebody who appreciates the area and the love that we've poured into it. It's a rare opportunity to find a flat coastal spot with terraforming done and so many resources close by just waiting for good use.

Pictures:

kccyvd.jpg

2v99o54.jpg

w970q9.jpg

2gvo5le.jpg

148f2wg.jpg

2n9gnq8.jpg

2144b2r.jpg

2zribyf.jpg

ndlkk9.jpg

ige0yw.jpg

t69k04.jpg

21cw8w4.jpg

4jqdf5.jpg

28t8gb5.jpg

Edited by Moxie

Counted yesterday and there's around 10-15 5-speed horses that will be included with the deed.

Also, the deed has a bunch of iron lamps that are dyed purple, green, and blue. All will be included.

Edited by Moxie

Despite being a coastal deed, it really feels like its in the middle of nowhere once you work your way back. Lovely deed. If I didnt already have a cluster of deeds i'd go for it myself.

• Like 1

1 Day Left!

No bids so far, so somebody could end up getting this deed for a steal.

Estimated Value:

Trader - 50s

Cost of Deed tiles - 76s

Corbita - 5s

Horses/Cattle - around 8s

- Plus buildings, crops, tools, armor, enchanted grass, dyed lamps, and tons of resources, all in a convenient and beautiful location!

Never fear dear Xalorum, we're not going far. ;)

Auction is over with no winners. The deed is still for sale, 75 Euro or best offer. PM me if interested.