Sign in to follow this  
Jollibee

Lf Rust Alpha Keys

Hello, wondering if anyone has any extra Rust alpha keys they are willing to share?

Warning

Your post has been removed for inappropriate content.

Continued failure to abide by the forum rules could result in your account being banned.

Edited by KaiH
moderation edit

Thanks hope this works even if i have my doubts.  Been trying to get a key for a month now so i can make a series about it. 

Well done.

They wrote who are they giving keys to on their site, I don't really think that any other method will work.

Wow, thanks a lot a*****e. I figured that even thought it's a long shot, you are part of this community you wouldn't try to screw fellow wurmians.

well it was worth a shot guess i guess I just have to wait till its on open beta unless there is actually a nice soul out there that has extra key please pm me. 

I hope the other 2 ppl didnt use their real facepunch account since it was a perma banned.  If for some odd reason you need to access facepunch again get a new ip address and make a new one.

Make a post on the Refugee Camp explaining the situation. I'm not sure if they're so lenient because I admit it was pretty silly to believe that that would work... but it's worth a try to get yourself unbanned atleast.

It's pretty safe to assume nobody has a rust key for you. Gary hands them out from time to time and you have to be lucky enough to be there when he posts them.

Personally I think the whole 'beta with keys' method is stupid. The only point is to hype the game, it doesn't really do anything else if you randomly hand out those keys once in a while.

I made a seperate account for it but its an ip ban also so I had to ditch my old ip address and get a new one to re-access it to log in to main one.  Yeah they are pretty stingy with the keys with this game for being a beta.