Sign in to follow this  
brianvball

Bye South Shore

South shore I snow been disbanded its 24 hour notice will be over 8 30 am GMT 7 18 13 Brianvball moving to elevation permanently. since everything was owned by me I giving it all away already most of the horses and cows are available walking around there is a area of good is stashed in multiple places for you to find the gates unlocked and house gates destroyed I am sorry that I cant stay but since the farming nerf and my own bone head destruction of a 12 silver weapon I just want to make 90 ql or better charcoal piles on elevation.

Again I am very sorry to all that enjoyed me and my place but nothing lasts forever and I needed to disband the deed in order to show my anger about the nerf!

I do like elevation so much more I can smash kill and yell at anyone I want but I don't cause they can do the same to me. For my money epic is the only server for me Id suggest everyone to go there so much open space and trees things to fight it has purpose and meaning

Extremely upset at farming nerf again I am sorry to all the newbies that never got to meet me and have my help. Sorry to those I couldn't help!

but if you live long enough to make it to epic elevation I be more than happy to welcome you to libia the one true god of peace.    

Your loving friend or hated enemy  Brianvball

there is more in freedom than farming..

you also had enough upkeep left out there :S

have fun

South shore I snow been disbanded its 24 hour notice will be over 8 30 am GMT 7 18 13 Brianvball moving to elevation permanently. since everything was owned by me I giving it all away already most of the horses and cows are available walking around there is a area of good is stashed in multiple places for you to find the gates unlocked and house gates destroyed I am sorry that I cant stay but since the farming nerf and my own bone head destruction of a 12 silver weapon I just want to make 90 ql or better charcoal piles on elevation.

Again I am very sorry to all that enjoyed me and my place but nothing lasts forever and I needed to disband the deed in order to show my anger about the nerf!

I do like elevation so much more I can smash kill and yell at anyone I want but I don't cause they can do the same to me. For my money epic is the only server for me Id suggest everyone to go there so much open space and trees things to fight it has purpose and meaning

Extremely upset at farming nerf again I am sorry to all the newbies that never got to meet me and have my help. Sorry to those I couldn't help!

but if you live long enough to make it to epic elevation I be more than happy to welcome you to libia the one true god of peace.    

Your loving friend or hated enemy  Brianvball

If you could quit the forums too, that'd be great. Thanks.

• Like 1

cant get in mine or out of door if you could come fix that or give me writs so i can purchase deed under me thatd be awsome thanks have fun on new server.

75110-spongebob-square-pants-nobody-care

• Like 1