Sign in to follow this  
Emporer

Getting Very Annoyed

Every single time I try to go from the serenity server to the celebration server since I started this game 1 and a half months ago I get stuck when switching servers in an abyss. I am forced to close my game. and when I try to log back in it tells me I must register an account to log in..... I am a premium player. So far this bug has happened to me and my villagers 3 times and we are unable to celebration, which is very annoying. Everytime this has happened we have had to wait for a gm to responed, last night I waited 4 hours and a gm never responded. I am currently unable to log in. Please Rolf and company fix this issue ASAP.

Even if you rightclick items in your inventory/boat you don't get moved?

Even if you rightclick items in your inventory/boat you don't get moved?

The Serenity - Celebration transition is through an Epic Portal not over a server border.

Every single time I try to go from the serenity server to the celebration server since I started this game 1 and a half months ago I get stuck when switching servers in an abyss. I am forced to close my game. and when I try to log back in it tells me I must register an account to log in..... I am a premium player. So far this bug has happened to me and my villagers 3 times and we are unable to celebration, which is very annoying. Everytime this has happened we have had to wait for a gm to responed, last night I waited 4 hours and a gm never responded. I am currently unable to log in. Please Rolf and company fix this issue ASAP.

Have you tried logging in yet today? You may not have been around during my midday-ish, but I believe I set you up to log in fine on Celebration. If not, then sorry, I'm not sure what I did wrong.

We recently got some info about possible causes of this, so I'm trying to track down the thread to hopefully solve your issue once and for all.

Edit: Found the info - it's more useful for when this issue is encountered when crossing server borders rather than portals, but there might be something to go on. Do you ever venture off Serenity to the rest of Epic?

Not that I know anything, But could it be they have a bugged portal on either end? 

The Serenity - Celebration transition is through an Epic Portal not over a server border.

Oops! my bad! 

Not that I know anything, But could it be they have a bugged portal on either end? 

Even if a portal has decayed, you still reappear where that portal was. It's most likely due to something in his inventory.

This is the seconed time ive tried and I have completely different gear then the first time. also my friend montdonut has had the same issue also twice. I am using an epic portal and no I have not ventured off serenity yet. and I tried logging in at 3pm eastern time.

Also just tried logging in again and I have the same error. "please create an account at wurmonline.com" Please help I want to play wurm!

And the epic portal l am using is not bugged other players use it daily.

I have sent you a message, will work with you and get this sorted.

Ouch... that really sucks. Hope it can be sorted out :(