Sign in to follow this  
pd

Wts: Account Alistar, 2G, Ql80 Black Drake, 2X Merchants, More

Hello,

I would like to sell my account "Alistar." I have not played in many months.  No current premium, but i'm standing at a token.  The account has 2+ gold. 2x merchants, QL80 black drake set with black drake cap, rare great helm, other rare items in inventory, QL50 plateset, etc etc.  I'm currently located at Amish Paradish on Cele.  I dimissed one of the merchants. The other merchant is located at tapdance.  You need to stop by and pickup the monies and dismiss it.  I did have a QL50 row boat in the AP harbor, but I could not find it.  There's also a large cart there that belongs to me with a few goodies in it.  No deeds.  No bans or warnings. I think i'm 30 faith in mag. 90 mining skill, 70 fs, 70 digging etc.

Screenshots:

WnB8ZxJ.png

gcbjiCe.jpg

WYECA10.png

81EPM3j.png

Looking for offers over 250 euros. Must be paypal verified. 

@ Neonleon. thank you for all your feedback and pricing info!

I recieved 3 nice offers for the account.  I accepted an offer by Kwyzina for 300E.  The deal won't likely close for another 8 or 10 hours, but in the meantime let's call this sale pending.

thanks,

PD

300e is a bargain for such an account. Sorry to see you go, but good luck with whatever you plan on doing with all your free time now :)

300e is a bargain for such an account. Sorry to see you go, but good luck with whatever you plan on doing with all your free time now :)

Thanks! After years of mining in Wurm (and also Eve Online) i've decided to try my hand at RL mining!  Here's some pics from a recent 2-day hike to an abandoned gold/silver/copper mine that I am considering staking a claim on:

http://thehomelessminer.imgur.com/all/