Sign in to follow this  
MechanicalWeakness

Horse Untamed While Logged Off?

Greetings

Two days ago i tamed my horse, made sure it was set to log off with me and logged off.

Today i got online and the first message that popped up was that my horse was untamed, however when i looked around it was nowhere to be found.

I´ve looked all around the area but i´m unable to find it, yet i´m certain it´s still alive since i can´t care for another creature.

My question is: Do creatures untame while you´re logged off or did i encounter a glitch? (and where is my horse :( )

Thanks in advance.

The timer that a creature is tamed to you is controlled by the "status" of the animal, which you can find by examining it after you've tamed it once (e.g.: Upset, Nervous, Loyal, etc.). You can manipulate that status (prolong the time) by successfully taming again after you've tamed the first time. That tame timer runs whether you are logged on or off, so no, this isn't a glitch.

The good news: You're right. Your critter should be alive somewhere, considering you can't care for anymore. Good luck with your search.

Edited by As_I_Decay

It stays logged off until a server reset happens.

I find relogging again can sometimes fix it, otherwise as Wiro says, a server restart will sort out the issue.

Untame while offline works strange last weeks.

My bear can stay Calm 16 hours, while I'm online. But 8 hours offline is guaranteed to untame and go wild. In past I was used to keep Calm or Submissive bear tamed 4-5 days.

Good, I can return him to Calm state by single fish fillet.